WHY WOW Shadow priest the new Holy Shock

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have to giggle at the people saying they won't nerf it because it's low level battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So I just got out of a bg with a shadow priest that had 68 kbs at level 65. Ya this is just total bs and I for one will not stop posting threads untill I see some changes made!

Part of this is probably due to sniping. Shadow Word Death is pretty sweet much like your judgement of whatever it's called, when someone is low it lights up all pretty snipe snipe.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
This isnt about hunters they are fine. Thread forums are how changes are made, trust me with whats going on right now shadow will get nerfed its just a matter of time.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/04/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Intternet
I can honestly say that most Shadow Priests are one man armies.

^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
When are you going to do something wow i will not stop making thread about this bs untill you fix shadow priest they are 1 shoting players in every class it bs at this point
Edited by Kayleme on 12/8/2012 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
lower lvls complaining about Spriest being OP

you do know that the game isnt balanced especially for lower lvls.

12/08/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Kayleme
When are you going to do something wow i will not stop making thread about this bs untill you fix shadow priest they are 1 shoting players in every class it bs at this point

and bumping a thread without adding to the discussion can get you banned as well as making duplicates
Edited by Ragnivald on 12/8/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Long story short;
Pally didn't bubble.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage
12/03/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Ieatrogues
How about this, you guys all do bgs on your lower level toons and then tell me what you think. And Your right cleanse is only 8 second cd but, you cant cleanse when your silenced.

Been bging on my 70ish ret pally all night.

Shadow Priests arent as large of a problem for me as twinked out hunters are.

Said pally is also all alone on his server, with no access to BOA gear.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
12/04/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Kayleme
So I just got out of a bg with a shadow priest that had 68 kbs at level 65. Ya this is just total bs and I for one will not stop posting threads untill I see some changes made!

What does killing blows prove?

Once, I had a holy priest. Yes, a holy priest. 14 killing blows, 0 deaths. In a lvl 50 BG.

I only had like 20k damage done though. Because most of it was sniping kills.

But this overwhelming evidence must obviously mean holy priests (the ele shaman of healers) are overpowered, right?

You want to talk about things that need nerfing for low level BGs? How about we start with healers and healing capable classes no longer being able to bubble or heal themselves for 50+% of their health per cast? Except you don't want that, because you're playing a healing capable class yourself. You're just upset that a decently played shadow priest can actually kill you.
Edited by Seyl on 12/8/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/cast Twilight Ward

Shadow Priests are fine
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin

What does killing blows prove?

Once, I had a holy priest. Yes, a holy priest. 14 killing blows, 0 deaths. In a lvl 50 BG.

I only had like 20k damage done though. Because most of it was sniping kills.

But this overwhelming evidence must obviously mean holy priests (the ele shaman of healers) are overpowered, right?

You want to talk about things that need nerfing for low level BGs? How about we start with healers and healing capable classes no longer being able to bubble or heal themselves for 50+% of their health per cast? Except you don't want that, because you're playing a healing capable class yourself. You're just upset that a decently played shadow priest can actually kill you.

Healers are being one shoted by shadow priest and you think they need a nerf lmao get a life

A holy Paly with 91% resil should not be getting killed in 3 seconds by a shadow preist
Edited by Kayleme on 12/8/2012 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Shadow priests are OP in full BoAs at lower levels.

The game is horribly imbalanced at lower levels.

In the real game that starts at level 90, shadow priests are still a DoT class, and they don't one-shot anything. DoT classes don't burst - they're the exact opposite.

If anything this game has had too much burst and that's what's currently being tamped down. Shadow priests already had their PvP healing nerfed by removing PvP power from it.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock

Healers are being one shoted by shadow priest and you think they need a nerf lmao get a life

So one spec can kill you. One.

Nobody else can without tag teaming you with a small army, because you can heal yourself to full in 1-2 casts.

And you think this is fine and acceptable.

Well. Have fun with your temper tantrum. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/04/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Kayleme
This isnt about hunters they are fine.

Yeah unless you are a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Shadow priests are OP in full BoAs at lower levels.

The game is horribly imbalanced at lower levels.

PPL wthout BOAs are sunk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bahahaha i had a topic just like this one, i was told they're fine and in need of buffs oh btw, mine got deleted
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Unless you are getting hit by DP more often than once every 8 seconds, I see no reason why you couldn't dispel every single one. The nuke portion of the damage isn't that bad, particularly for a healer.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Grretchen
This isnt about hunters they are fine.

Yeah unless you are a hunter.

lmao:P
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Frethon
Unless you are getting hit by DP more often than once every 8 seconds, I see no reason why you couldn't dispel every single one. The nuke portion of the damage isn't that bad, particularly for a healer.

Its lower levels thats the problem not 90. Your comments clearly show your not leveling any lower levels toons right now. If you were and you did bgs you would understand
Edited by Kayleme on 12/8/2012 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]