WHY WOW Shadow priest the new Holy Shock

80 Pandaren Mage
12/08/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Kayleme
Unless you are getting hit by DP more often than once every 8 seconds, I see no reason why you couldn't dispel every single one. The nuke portion of the damage isn't that bad, particularly for a healer.

Its lower levels thats the problem not 90. Your comments clearly show your not leveling any lower levels toons right now. If you were and you did bgs you would understand

My level 73 pally in NO boa gear does just fine in bgs. Maybe I just know how to play or something.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Pandamonïum

Its lower levels thats the problem not 90. Your comments clearly show your not leveling any lower levels toons right now. If you were and you did bgs you would understand

My level 73 pally in NO boa gear does just fine in bgs. Maybe I just know how to play or something.

Wow really what his name? If he twinks i wlll know him but he doesnt casue if he did you would get one shoted np. I say you just dont want to see the nerf thats comming to shadow so you make your fail troll comment to try to stop whats comming.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Kayleme
Unless you are getting hit by DP more often than once every 8 seconds, I see no reason why you couldn't dispel every single one. The nuke portion of the damage isn't that bad, particularly for a healer.

My level 90 rogue in pvp gear got killed by a level 88 priest. took awhile though, he just bubble, heal, fear, dot. Now thats OP
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/03/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Ieatrogues
So I am just shocked that Shadow Priest havent been nerfed yet. I clearly understand that lower levels are not even but it retarded at this point. Shadow priest are 1 shoting players form level 10 to 70 right now and wow hasnt nerfed them yet. I want answers, when Holy Shock was carzy it got nerfed where is the nerf for Shadow priest?

You are a bad Pali and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
lower lvls complaining about Spriest being OP

you do know that the game isnt balanced especially for lower lvls.

and bumping a thread without adding to the discussion can get you banned as well as making duplicates

SHUT THE HELL UP TROLL THREAD WAS ADDED TO CAUSE OF UNREAL DPS THAT THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW ONE SHOTING PLAYERS FROM 10-70. i WILL KEEP POSTING TILL SO0METHING IS DONE ABOUT THIS

funny how you call me a troll because i was telling the truth.

btw you are certainly asking for a ban
Edited by Ragnivald on 12/8/2012 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage

Wow really what his name? If he twinks i wlll know him but he doesnt casue if he did you would get one shoted np. I say you just dont want to see the nerf thats comming to shadow so you make your fail troll comment to try to stop whats comming.

His character name is Torvalz and hes on Proudmoore. He's in blues and greens, all of it being quest gear except his weapon which drops off the last boss in Utgarde Keep. Not only do I intelligently mitigate damage before I get it with personal CDs, but glyph of Harsh Word at low levels is having me crit for 9k on top of my Exorcism critting for 7k, my Judgement critting for 3k, and Crusader Strike doing whatever damage it feels like. Without boas I can still kill a person in little to no time, and when Im dying that one talent that lets my Holy Light or whatever become insta cast and auto crit is healing me for 42k... and I have less than 10k hp.

Edits: Dear God I cannot type right now
Edited by Pandamonïum on 12/8/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
"Mages are overpowered, they one shot everything."
"Locks are overpowered, they one shot everything."
"SPriests are overpowered, they one shot everything."

PVP community, never change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Notice how its clothies. bubbles are way too strong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Notice how its clothies. bubbles are way too strong.
You...play...a...paladin...warlocks...don't even-

*brain short circuits*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
12/03/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Ieatrogues
It requires a building up period before they can plague.. kill them before it.

Hmm that is a good response lets take a look at that. Shield, Heals that cant be kicked and fears that are up every 30 seconds or so hmmm not happen at lower levels.

You also have an immunity shield, a heal that can't be kicked and a stun on a 30 second cooldown. Why are you so bad at this game?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
12/08/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Waylord

My level 90 rogue in pvp gear got killed by a level 88 priest. took awhile though, he just bubble, heal, fear, dot. Now thats OP

Thats extremely sad for you.

Shadow Priest may be strong but if you were really a level 90 Rogue in PvP gear you should of beaten the Priest just fine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'd like to know why every class's "Combo Points" all degenerate out of combat but Shadow Orbs don't
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
12/09/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Locuid
I'd like to know why every class's "Combo Points" all degenerate out of combat but Shadow Orbs don't

We only get 3 and they are used for 2 Spells one which I haven't seen used in freaking months.
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
Wow all time new high dying two seconds after getting out of a bg cause dots were on me and I still had half life and you say there not OP lmao get a life.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
12/03/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Ryr
Not sure thinks it plague.

lol.

When the zombie apocalypse finally happens the zombies will eat brains. You have nothing to worry about.
I'm still entertained by the living here, I'll postpone the zombie apocolipse for "maybe later" On my calendar.
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
lol^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
75 Human Paladin
12/09/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Exoslug

Hmm that is a good response lets take a look at that. Shield, Heals that cant be kicked and fears that are up every 30 seconds or so hmmm not happen at lower levels.

You also have an immunity shield, a heal that can't be kicked and a stun on a 30 second cooldown. Why are you so bad at this game?

Lmao you clearly must have a priest why not post on him? Shadow has heals that cant be kicked as well. To me Shadow class is just like Pallys they are mostly a healing class so they should not be able to do that much damage. How much would you be raging if Retro could get wings every 30 second and one shot hammer you. God forbid this happen then they would be OP but when shadow does it there not.

-Why are you so bad at this game- This comment means nothing when you clearly have a shadow preist and are trying to sink forum posts just to keep your OP dps where it is .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]