[Hotfix] Future Darkmoon Hatchlings are Rare

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unfortunately the GM I got just said sorry can't help and that giving a stone to upgrade it was not part of their policy :(.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
12/06/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Vasala
Unfortunately the GM I got just said sorry can't help and that giving a stone to upgrade it was not part of their policy :(.

Just try again and hope you get a different one. I put in a ticket that explained the situation and a very helpful GM sent me a stone while I was offline (Thank you kind, GM!). As more and more people were saying the GMs they got said no I was kind of worried they had all been told to send no more stones out.

As Sesamee put it though it does seem that people are having to play musical GMs with this. I do hope a real fix comes for those that aren't able to get a stone sent to them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
finding the right GM is like hunting for a rare. if u don't get one, just forfeit the battle and move on to the next...
Reply Quote
I did receive a flawless critter stone after I asked about one in my followup.

I'm still annoyed by their inability to administratively upgrade pets, but I'm less concerned about the darkmoon hatchlings than I am about the red and singing crickets. And, I suppose, the sapphire cub. The crickets should be Rare 100% of the time, and I shouldn't have to waste a stone on them. The cubs should be uncommon. I don't think pets learned from items, especially those from reputation or achievement rewards, should ever have the RNG involved in determining their quality ratings.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I received a flawless generic stone from a GM regarding this.

Have people gotten pre-5.1 crickets upgraded to rare?
Reply Quote
Well, I just got the one critter stone, even though I asked about both crickets and the hatchling. Are the red cricket and sapphire cubs still producing randomized quality pets? I've heard conflicting information, don't want to waste gold testing them out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]