How to convert your WoW account to get inboxs

(Locked)

8 Blood Elf Mage
Im having trouble get mail in the game of WoW. Im very new to the game and I need some assistance on what "converting my account" means and how to do it. Im on the starter versions of the game
100 Orc Rogue
Ingame mail is turned off for the starter versions. To upgrade, you will need to purchase the Battlechest.
Support Forum Agent
Im having trouble get mail in the game of WoW. Im very new to the game and I need some assistance on what "converting my account" means and how to do it. Im on the starter versions of the game

As Ravenhawke mentioned, Rachelray, Starter Edition or "Trial" accounts have several restrictions in place. One of those would be no access to the mail system.

If someone sends you mail you may see the icon show up but you will be unable to retrieve it until you have upgraded fully to a standard edition account.

For more on the Starter Edition and the restrictions place on the account please visit the available Support Article.

Please note that digital upgrades, available through the Account Management page and through the Blizzard store, will allow you to upgrade the account but the removal of all trial restrictions may take up to 72 hours. Leveling restrictions will lift immediately.
Edited by Vrakthris on 12/3/2012 9:03 PM PST
8 Blood Elf Mage
Ok thank you thats all I needed to know :)
90 Undead Mage
Rachel, a piece of advice for a new player. Save yourself a lot of trouble and add an authenticator to your account. It's not 100% fool-proof but it will help keep your account secure from hackers and phishers.

It's only about $7 USD for the keychain authenticator, but, if you have an iOS/Android device you can download the authenticator app for free, if it supports Wi-Fi (they all do now don't they??) you don't even need a data plan.
20 Draenei Shaman
Why, thank you a lot. It helped me very so, I have just one question, how do you do it when you have you're account upgraded?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]