Remember the forgotten

90 Goblin Shaman
Honor the forgotten here.
Every character, race, location or faction that Blizzard has intentionally or unintentionally forgotten, can be remembered here.

For me its the Taunka. Love those guys, had potentially, swore the blood oath, then did diddly squat.

But what about you guys? Who do you want to remember?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Apexis arakkoa.

The Apexis were an ancient and now-extinct arakkoan civilization that resided in the Blade's Edge Mountains atop Vortex Pinnacle. They are called a now-extinct sect of arrakkoa. It is unknown what happened to them, although some quests say that the Apexis Guardians that the Apexis built turned against their masters.

I'd love it if the Apexis were saved by the Infinite Dragonflight and became the next playable race. Capable of joining either faction, of course. Horde arakkoa would be saved by time traveling orcs. Alliance arakkoa would be saved by time traveling draenei. And plenty of Caverns of Time dungeons, because those are great.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Ah, The Scryers.

Apparently some of Kael'thas's people have survived and since rejoined Quel'thalas.

Yet we hear nothing of Shattrah's Seers.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Lordaeron.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
Gwennyth Bly'Leggonde

They killed her off for no reason. I remember making my second night elf look exactly like her. She just wanted you to investigate sea creatures. So sad.

Also the real Tyrande. The stand in has been doing a terrible job, let us not forget that Tyrande is trapped inside the emerald dream, while her nightmare counterpart attempts to ruin her reputation and the night elves.
Edited by Healstime on 12/3/2012 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Night Elf tactics
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RIP Ulduar

Even though between the Kirin Tor and Explorer's League the Alliance now owns you, you'll never be mentioned again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The Island of Zandalar
Reply Quote
Hey whats Gazlowe been up to... seems recently hes started to favor the horde because of circumstances but I wouldn't mind knowing if he plays a part in all this.

Rexxar too, mostly because as Champion of Thrall's Horde I would love to see him be forced back into the situation.

Actually back to the goblins there are a few I'd like to hear about:

Gallywix - I just want to know where the 'current' leader of the goblins is
Mogul Razdunk - Leader of the Venture Trading Company, which also might be affiliated with the Steemwheedle Cartel

Trade Prince Steamwheedle - his cartel has been a huge part of WoW for a while now, hopefully would like to get to see him when they show the Undermine.

The other Trade Princes, including Donais (H) who is kickin it at Gallywix's pleasure palace.

Mida - Seriously, you put her in-game because of fans... your obviously going to do something or you would have made her a vendor
Reply Quote
The Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Malfurion being an understandable, relatable character
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alliance is not forgotten.

Tomb of Sargeras.

The Naga Empire.

Kul'Tiras

Small area North of Stratholme. Any landmass on Azeroth we have missed. That area in Tiristfall Glades that is...suspicious.

Island of Zandalar.

Dragon Isles..

Dragon Aspects...

Any landmasses that may be on Azeroth.

Perhaps underground society in Azeroth?

Did I miss anything else?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Gilneas
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Neptulon.

We REALLY let that guy down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Kul Tiras
Arathi and Stromgarde
General Danath (F'n) Trollbane
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Vyrin
Lordaeron.

lolwut?

The forums won't stop whining about the Forsaken taking Silverpine, Hillsbrad, and Andorhal with footholds in Arathi Highlands and a naval battle on the Gilnean coast, and you want MORE Lordaeron?

Also, Stromgarde (and League of Arathor), Kul Tiras, Alterac, the Syndicate, Gilneas, Undermine, Trade Prince Gallywix, the Scryers, the entire draenei race save Velen, the Broken, the Mag'har (Garrosh does all this and no word from them?), the Knights of the Ebon Blade (would've been cool to see them involved in Stratholme or Scholomance or the EPLs...), the Taunka, the Revantusk Tribe (did nothing in both 2.2 and 4.1 when they could've been involved in both), the Arakkoa, Ji Firepaw, Aysa Cloudsinger, Danath Trollbane, Khadgar, Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, Azuremyst Isle, and Bloodmyst Isle.
Edited by Amorene on 12/4/2012 7:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, I'm pretty shocked Kul Tiras has been wholesale ignored. It was (is?) the commercial center of the Alliance, and Jaina's from there.

I really enjoyed that one Molten Front quest set where you have the random NPC sidekick helping you out. It was fun to check in on them, and I hope there are more quests like that in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Knights of the Silver Hand.

Honestly, I don't know what has happened to these guys. There hasnt been a single reference to them since wrath, be it in-game, books, blues, or even in passing by blizzard.
Edited by Arieus on 12/4/2012 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Argus

Aldor

Auchenai

Hand of Argus

Just Draenei in general.

Also Spellbreakers, Kul Tiras, High Elves, Frost Dwarves and you could just go on and on and on and on.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Amorene
The forums won't stop whining about the Forsaken taking Silverpine, Hillsbrad, and Andorhal with footholds in Arathi Highlands and a naval battle on the Gilnean coast, and you want MORE Lordaeron?

Every character, race, location or faction that Blizzard has intentionally or unintentionally forgotten, can be remembered here.

Blizzard has certainly forgotten about Lordaeron, reducing them to nothing more than cannon fodder for Forsaken questing.
Edited by Vyrin on 12/4/2012 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]