Remember the forgotten

85 Tauren Shaman
Rokhan.

The Frostborn.

The Nerubians.

Bwonsamdi

Gorgonna
Reply Quote
The Appexic Arrakoa and Scryers, as mentioned before.

Arrakoa in general, actually. They are/were amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Agreed on the Arakkoa.

I wish the stonemaul and other ogre tribes had gotten closure too.
Reply Quote
Agreed on the Arakkoa.

I wish the stonemaul and other ogre tribes had gotten closure too.

Yes, ogre tribes! Ogri'la, how ogre magi/shamans work (such as totems they use, or how ancestor reverence is done), maybe even an ogre religion?

Skytotem, you make me want ogre lore that will never happen!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I was actually thinking of the Dunemaul and Dreadmaul members that were recruited in Cata.

We have a stonemaul ambassador in 5.1 but he's just an ALliance quest mob.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
The black dragon(s?)in Outland. IIRC, the Duke guy went "Mwahaha" and flew off into the sunset.

Princess Aszune and the Kelani Magi.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/04/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Lilendae
Kelani Magi.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS!
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Lilendae
Princess Aszune

I think she's intentionally being forgotten because of people asking how she's a princess (unless it was a title she gave to herself because it's pretty).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/03/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Vyrin
Lordaeron.

If you want to know more about Lordaeron you should create a Forsaken character.
Reply Quote
76 Troll Shaman
Off the top of my head:

The Reliquary, Nazgrel, Rexxar, Koltira Deathweaver, Azjol Nerub(Was the kingdom retaken and whats happening).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/04/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Ttm
The Reliquary,

How are they forgotten they feature in 5.1? Bloodwatcher you'd have an argument for, but the whole group? Nah.

EDIT:

That munchkin Koltira can stay gone.
Edited by Skytotem on 12/4/2012 8:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Deathisfinal
If you want to know more about Lordaeron you should create a Forsaken character.

Development that consists entirely of "killed by the Forsaken" is not development.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Skytotem
That munchkin Koltira can stay gone.

That made me rofl.
Reply Quote
76 Troll Shaman
12/04/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Skytotem
How are they forgotten they feature in 5.1? Bloodwatcher you'd have an argument for, but the whole group? Nah.

Yes in 5.1 they find the bell but what have they been doing till now? Nearly the same answer i want for Azjol Nerub

PS: When will be able to get some rep or rewards with these guys?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/04/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Deathisfinal

12/04/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Vyrin
Development that consists entirely of "killed by the Forsaken" is not development.

Get a room you two. Don't derail the thread.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
The only development Vyrin would be happy with is if the Alliance killed off all the Horde and then lived happily ever after.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Dotbots
The only development Vyrin would be happy with is if the Alliance killed off all the Horde and then lived happily ever after.

I'm perfectly fine with the Horde continuing to exist, just not on Alliance territory. That's why the Forsaken earn so much ire from me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Skytotem
Get a room you two. Don't derail the thread.

This please.

Anyway I wonder if it also counts that Isiden Perenolde was pretty much just forgotten about as well.
Reply Quote
76 Troll Shaman
Also i would like a General update on what happened to all the things that were in BC and WotLK like do the Maghar still stay in Nagrand or did they move to Org? What happened to Tempest Keep? What happened to the statues of Kael in Silvermoon. Do they still exist or did they replace it? Where are the Tanuka and current state of pretty much all of Northrend.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The Tauren.

We don't even know if their lore and their mythology has any truth to it or is a part of WoW's story at all, other than what they personally believe. They've had little to none activity through the eight years of WoW, Cairne never getting involved in any ingame events and Baine only a scant couple, one of which was his own starting area so it hardly counts.

They pretty much have almost no identity in WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]