[A] Eluneminati - 14/14 [10] Wed/Thur

100 Dwarf Shaman
Eluneminati is level 25 casual raiding guild currently on the Elune server. We are currently looking for more raiders for our 10 man for SoO (14/14) team. We are looking for members who want to have fun and share a few laughs with a goofy group of individuals.

Raid Times:
10 Man Raid: Wed & Thurs 8:30pm – 11:00pm EST & some sundays during progression (Last pull of the night will be @ 11)

Raid Recruitment:

Please contact us in game.
GM - Agromagnet or officers –Bronzetotem or Ruatria.
Edited by Bronzetotem on 1/27/2014 6:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
40 Orc Shaman
hey me and my friend have been taking it easy since the end of Cata thinking of getting back into raiding we have each been playing for 6 years both of us used to raid 4-5 times a week doing heroic progression. We were interested in your guild I am a holy paladin and my friend is a fury warrior add me on real id and we can talk more agomba09@yahoo.ca
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey sorry that was me up ^
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Updated for second raid and roles.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hi, I like how you guys roll. You probably don't remember me, but I ran with you guys as a pug a month or so ago. I am interested in joining because my guild doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Anyways, I wish you guys the best and good luck on progression!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Updated Raid times!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Still looking for a reliable ranged dps (mage/warlock) to fill out our 10 man roster as well as a tank with a DPS offset.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Update: New bosses dead and we are looking for a Tank to start raiding at the beginning of March!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Hey we casually killed more stuff! Currently recruiting ranged dps [warlock/mage] to help us out in our 10 man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your website says you're also looking for members for a weekend raid team?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Yep were trying to put one together for those who cant run on weekdays currently due to gear etc this is mostly an ALT involving some older content.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey! Are you still looking for a mage? I am interested in your post. I have my mage, lock and shaman at lvl 90 now. The mage and resto shammy are raid ready all the way. This toon will be very soon as well. I'll check back for replies on here and if you are interested I would be willing to chat in game.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Yah we are still looking for a mage, give me a shout in game. Sorry for the late post been super busy.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Updated! Looking for a ranged DPS (warlock or hunter preferred).
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Update - Looking for a healer as we progress through Throne of thunder. Disc Priest/Holy Paladin or Monk are preferred.
Edited by Bronzetotem on 5/10/2013 5:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Looking for that elusive healer a DPS offset is a huge plus!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
We are now 6/12 and are looking a healer. Prefer Disc or Holy Paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Looking for a 1-2 hybrid members to fill multiple roles including tank/dps, dps/healer or tank/healer.
Reply Quote
97 Gnome Warlock
I bring cookies.....and death but mostly cookies, I may even summon you to death....Ermmm...cookies
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]