Soothe

100 Tauren Druid
Soothe spell : For PVP purposes only . I kind of wanna add this to my list of spells on my bars . does anyone happen to know if this is useful in any form of PVP ??
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I use it frequently against warriors in PvP to remove their enrages. 10% less damage from them is nice if you aren't actively CCing them. Every little bit helps. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ok , you happen to know if that affects anyone else , like dk's possibly
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
you can soothe owlkin frenzy from Moonkins, and Savage Roar from ferals. You can soothe all sorts of enrages off of warriors
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
OH nice good to know , thanks for the help
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
I don't believe it works on Savage Roar anymore, since Savage Roar is not classified as an "enrage" anymore.
Edited by Ryuonato on 12/4/2012 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have a power aura made for ANY enraged that I can sooth off. which is pretty much all the time. Warriors have insane burst damage, sooth off their enrage to cut 10% off. All Prot specs you can kill their enrages Paladins (use to have one not sure if they still do) Wars DKs Ferals. and like someone stated before boomkins even.

Boomkin damage is !@#$ unless they pop CDs and get procs, and Owlkins +10% on top of that... yeah I blow people up. Although Most of the time if they pop CDs and Sfall I CC them and not bother soothing. only sooth them when they are not in death form.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can use it on Vengeance (Tanks) in world PvP.

And other stuff people already said.

Very very usefull against a fury warrior since their mastery increase their damage while enraged.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A couple more enrages not mentioned:
Enrage (Guardian Druid)
Unholy Frenzy (UH Dks)

So yeah, this ability is definitely worth putting on your bars!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I have a power aura made for ANY enraged that I can sooth off. which is pretty much all the time. Warriors have insane burst damage, sooth off their enrage to cut 10% off. All Prot specs you can kill their enrages Paladins (use to have one not sure if they still do) Wars DKs Ferals. and like someone stated before boomkins even.

Boomkin damage is !@#$ unless they pop CDs and get procs, and Owlkins +10% on top of that... yeah I blow people up. Although Most of the time if they pop CDs and Sfall I CC them and not bother soothing. only sooth them when they are not in death form.

Could you share what spells to soothe off you have in your Power auras? I use Weak Auras and need to add it to that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
12/05/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Keladris
Not 100% sure, but it seems I've been able to un-enrage hunter's pets but not the hunter.

Hunter pets get the enrage effect and hunters are just sorta piggy-backing off of that. If you dispel it off of the pet it should fall off of the hunter as well. At least that is my understanding from what the spell book says.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can also use it to get rid of Dark Sim (giving a DK soothe is a nice kick in the face) and to break grounding totems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]