http://www.wowprogress.com/search?type=guild&q=undermine&page=0
Edited by Eilâ on 12/4/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
so sad so sad
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/executus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One less Lol for 2 guilds being further progressed than ours.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Crazy should teach you to expand your mind sir.

I'm not laughing at any guild in particular, but there are quite a few funny things going on here.

Needless to say Executus has 20 guilds who have cleared normal

yes thats quite comparable considering only 29 guilds even have entered the raid on undermine
12 of which hasn't gotten past the 3rd boss.

Maybe should have been nicer to emergence since they were gonna be world top 25 and carry this realm from the gutter ^.-
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Maybe should have been nicer to emergence since they were gonna be world top 25

Now that is something lol worthy.

Grats On Cooldown for getting down Gara'jal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ty sir, I have no doubt you guys will have it this week as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
world 25 wasnt even in their dictionary lol but im interested in why i am expanding minds and not beating them down!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The only lolworthy feat in this thread is some non-level capped non-raiding Shaman from another server coming to our forums and commenting on our progress.

Get lost grunt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The only lolworthy feat in this thread is some non-level capped non-raiding Shaman from another server coming to our forums and commenting on our progress.

Get lost grunt.

I have a level capped toon, like that matters. I come here to check on my frans, because, well I can do that. The progression thing, it's kind of like looking at an ex and lol'ing at their rebound failure. No I don't raid, it's not fun enough (since DS) to pass up on my other activites (werking, LoL, outside). But give me 20 minutes to read up and I'd bet I could lead decent MV clear. Also if I chose to raid I'd probably do it here on undermine, I have better drunken healing laughs here than on Executus.

When I left it wasn't so bad, kind of sad so few are trying.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
world 25 wasnt even in their dictionary lol but im interested in why i am expanding minds and not beating them down!

Sometimes I forget america isn't the world =p

If you want to beat your own guildies down have at it, I just saw he was one of yours and I feel like you're the only person on the ally side even that could possibly prepare them for my trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
12/05/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Flöwers
it's not fun enough (since DS)

does this mean new content was to hard for you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Get lost grunt.

I have a level capped toon, like that matters. I come here to check on my frans, because, well I can do that. The progression thing, it's kind of like looking at an ex and lol'ing at their rebound failure. No I don't raid, it's not fun enough (since DS) to pass up on my other activites (werking, LoL, outside). But give me 20 minutes to read up and I'd bet I could lead decent MV clear. Also if I chose to raid I'd probably do it here on undermine, I have better drunken healing laughs here than on Executus.

When I left it wasn't so bad, kind of sad so few are trying.

Okay, well.. first things first, no one cares. That being said, "You guys suck, I could do better if I tried"

Your "frans" eh? Hipster douche, learn to spell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nice raiding progression you dominated the lfr mogshu.
Edited by Cybörg on 12/6/2012 1:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
12/06/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Cybörg
you dominated the lfr mogshu.

u speaky da ingles?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/06/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Crazyfoki
you dominated the lfr mogshu.

u speaky da ingles?

Vallie > You
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
The days when Legends were the kings of Undermine. How the mighty have fallen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You know what, alot of people talk !@#$ about Undermine. People insult the progression, the population and a million other things. "It's Undermine..." is a very common phrase. For the year or so that I played here I gave them no credence. I assumed that it was about the same everywhere, that on a high pop realm the ratio of goods to bads would be the same. Obviously I had never played on a big name high pop realm because I was wrong. Leave this server people. Playing on a high pop realm feels like an entirely different game, it feels like you're getting your $15 worth.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Not sure why people always think progression is what defines the realm. So what if it isn't on the top 10. I'm from Undermine originally. My very first toon was a warrior named Tongus years ago. Still have toons here. I left with my mains in 2010 to go play with some real life friends on my current realm.

Undermine is a decent realm. Yeah there's some trolls and fools but what realm doesn't have those? If you enjoy going at a casual pace, running lfr, just hanging with your friends, good for you. It's your $15, do what you want to do.

Someone says "Undermine sucks", tell em to troll harder.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They should pay me to do LFR, not the other way around.

Merge all the servers in each battle group into three servers, RP, PvE, PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/11/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Vidas
You know what, alot of people talk !@#$ about Undermine. People insult the progression, the population and a million other things. "It's Undermine..." is a very common phrase. For the year or so that I played here I gave them no credence. I assumed that it was about the same everywhere, that on a high pop realm the ratio of goods to bads would be the same. Obviously I had never played on a big name high pop realm because I was wrong. Leave this server people. Playing on a high pop realm feels like an entirely different game, it feels like you're getting your $15 worth.

As far as raiding goes...absolutely, you shouldve just asked, I could've told you that a year ago and saved you a lot of time. Its not some random happening that Undermine is 164 US server raid progression. Now at least I hope you realize how difficult it is to recruit off server. 99% of the "mediocre raiders that possibly have potential" that I talk to, or try to recruit from off server will not come because of the server, so we have the added challenge of trying to farm our own raiders on server. Props to guilds like Relentless and Dying Breed for keeping a Raiding Guild through so many raid tiers on Undermine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]