It's that time.

90 Undead Priest
12/04/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Aethun
Your reasonable, likable behavior on the forums will be missed. Best of luck to both of you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
12/04/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Etovaar
Why? Because you were the GM of a pretty solid RP guild.

As a GM of a pretty solid RP guild who took a break for over a year, I don't *think* any of my guildies hate me after I returned...

...though that would explain why Gazzy keeps stealing my dress styles. >.>

And Belevow- as a previous stated long breakster, I hope you have the most awesome of rests and even if you don't return to WoW, that the memories of this game are always awesome. <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
:< this makes me sadface a bit
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
It was a pleasure to get to know you a bit on the forums, and I wish you all the best wherever you may wander.

I always say, never do something you don't like and never let anyone force you to. As others said, true friends understand this and always support the decisions their friends make in the effort to stay happy.

If you return to WoW, I'm sure you will be welcomed back with open arms. I've never played Rift, but as it stands I have no time for other games and barely have time for WoW as it is. So I will have to say good bye to you here.

Shadows guard you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*hugs tightly* see you around Bel. You know how to find me if you need me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
THANKS A LOT FOR GETTING ME ADDICTED TO RIFT AGAIN WITH THIS THREAD.

Also: Dimensions... whoa. Freaking Amazing.

12/04/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Arielen
Your reasonable, likable behavior on the forums will be missed. Best of luck to both of you!

I read this as lickable.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
D:

I'll probably join you guys on Rift sometime down the road. Now you know my feelz when you guys left me all alone in Rift for MoP xD Have fun ^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
She and I are able to be contacted in-game either by Pm (Valliac for myself, Astyr for her) or via mail.

I'm usually on constantly, she tends to favor the afternoon/evening hours.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Has RIFT changed much? I got on in Vanilla, right at the start, and it was very much "Hope you've got a lot of friends" because people were just getting wafflestomped in the low-level areas when the Rifts would open and the invasions would just pwn everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You were a fun person the few times I got to talk to ya. Have fun with whatever you do; WrA will still be here whenever you want to come back.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/09/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Basakan
Has RIFT changed much? I got on in Vanilla, right at the start, and it was very much "Hope you've got a lot of friends" because people were just getting wafflestomped in the low-level areas when the Rifts would open and the invasions would just pwn everyone.

OMG THIS WAS MY PROBLEM IN THE BETA/OPENING SO HARD.

I tried a trial account recently and they have made the starting zones for each faction easier with many more neutral mobs, and I think they've reduced your chances of getting stomped by that random high level life rift in the first zone. Tbh though I didn't really get that much farther in though, it's so hard to get into new mmos because I despise leveling qq.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
In that case, might jump back in and see what's changed. They keep sending me the damn Emails, after all!
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
Take care of yourself, you always seemed like a nice person.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/04/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Tavook
I share Bel's view that the game is no longer fun, right now.

Have fun in Rift. I went back to TOR.

Forums aren't as fun as they used to be either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
There are still invasions and whatnot in every area; there was one in Freemarch last night, and there were plenty of people around to take care of it.

But, I played when it first came out as well, and there were always plenty of people for invasions, except occasionally... so I'm not sure I've experienced what you mean.

For your average rift, lots of people don't realize that if you finish a phase before the timer goes off, you go into Bonus rounds, which, at least when I played regularly, aren't easy to solo or two-man; and then the Rift sits there in the bonus round until some high level comes by that can finish it off.

They do seem to have made some of the zones easier; and you get experience vials (how many you get depends on how long you commit for), which help with leveling a lot.

Also, what they've done with dimensions is really worth seeing - not just the little starter one you get, but the public dimensions you can visit and how they're set up is pretty amazing.
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
How I see Freemarch:
http://i.imgur.com/b1a8h.jpg

How Freemarch sees me at 3 a.m., being the only one to close all the Rifts:
http://i.imgur.com/gJhnM.jpg

GUYS.
I CAN FIGHT AND RAID AND PVP.
IN A TUX.
A PURPLE TUX.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Best of luck to you over at Rift, Belevow :)

I played a character up to 50 when it first launched - very cool game, indeed. Maybe someday I'll revisit Telara.

Again, best of luck - and most importantly, have fun!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Winds be at your back! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]