Trading Flawless Battle-Stone

90 Tauren Druid
trade complete, scroll down for other interested parties

check out my addon for maximum battle pet theorycrafting potential!
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battle_pet_breedid
/shameless plug
Edited by Hugh on 12/4/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
There are a lot of pets you still need. Msg me and we can work something out. Aalyy#1243
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can offer an Earth Spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Would you take any of the following (or a combination)?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199404487
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Also have a spare flawless stone here for trade. I'll be back in 6 or so hours and will be happy to make a deal with whoever doesn't get the trade with Hugh.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/04/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Sesamee
There are a lot of pets you still need. Msg me and we can work something out. Aalyy#1243

I believe I just sent you a friend invite? kinda a noob dealing with bliz friends lists, let me know if i did it wrong.

Thanks for the interest, all. In the spirit of fairness, and since noone has made an offer directly better than any other, I'll just proceed by earliest reply to latest in search of a deal we can both agree as fair. If anyone is willing to just make a hard offer, though, I may decide to jump on it :) (Jitterbug's offer, while appreciated and still a possibility, isn't quite high enough to make me jump on it)

Also, I should mention that while I'm looking for any pets I don't yet have, I place less value on pets that I can fairly easily get, such as the new raid pets, and darkmoon pets that just cost tickets, and possibly the pandaren spirits... not quite sure what their droprate is just yet.

Astarin -
things on your list that i currently dont have are:
darkmoon hatchling
pandaren earth spirit
grinder
hyjal bear cub
crimson lasher
darkmoon monkey
enchanted lamp
lunar lantern
sea pony
lovebird (not a pet.. is it easily tradeable cross-server?)
Edited by Hugh on 12/4/2012 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Astarin -
darkmoon hatchling
pandaren earth spirit
grinder
hyjal bear cub
crimson lasher
darkmoon monkey
enchanted lamp
lunar lantern
sea pony

Of those, what would you want? I don't really know the value of the stones, but I assume given droprate I've seen so far it will likely be several of mine for the stone.

As for the lovebird, not really--unfortunately. You'd have to have a character on the server in question at or above the req. level to learn it, or roll a character and level it to the req. level. I think the lovebird is level 20?

Fwiw, I did manage to trade the two extra I had on Wyrmrest a while back without much hitch. Probably because the leveling is super fast these days. was nice though, ended up with a friend from these forums in the process because of it. :D
Edited by Astarin on 12/4/2012 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Astarin -
darkmoon hatchling
pandaren earth spirit
grinder
hyjal bear cub
crimson lasher
darkmoon monkey
enchanted lamp
lunar lantern
sea pony

Of those, what would you want? I don't really know the value of the stones, but I assume given droprate I've seen so far it will likely be several of mine for the stone.

Yeah, we're kinda determining value as we speak :) Of those pets, I'd say that if you were to offer grinder, sea pony, and bear cub it'd be yours. How's that sound?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
That sounds perfect to me, actually. Should I roll a toon on Burning Blade?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Moonlight ill trade you pets you need for your stone

daemono#1210
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/04/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Astarin
That sounds perfect to me, actually. Should I roll a toon on Burning Blade?

lets do it! orc/troll plz, i'm on hugh
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Seamless trading. I've probably already profusely thanked you but I'll do it again. This'll make a great gift for Christmas. :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
trade complete, thx much Astarin, i'll let everyone else fully hijack the thread now :)
Edited by Hugh on 12/4/2012 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
-
Edited by Moonlîght on 12/5/2012 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I've got a couple of those that are on your list, including Darkmoon Hatchling, Tiny Shale Spider, Festival Lantern.

In addition, I could feasibly trade Darkmoon Monkey, Tonk, and/or Turtle, if you like (I'll have the tickets shortly to buy more, so I can trade the ones I have on my profile), or trade a Tiny Sporebat (since I can buy another) to add to the pot.

If none or not enough of those work, I've also got a list here if you might be after any others as extras to pad a trade.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199404487
Edited by Astarin on 12/4/2012 11:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Traded
Edited by Moonlîght on 12/5/2012 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Done
Edited by Avengener on 12/6/2012 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still interested! Although I don't know what you'd be after in turn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/06/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Avengener
Got another spare flawless-battle stone up for trade if anyone is interested

I have a ton of pets you don't have that I can trade you for this. Please add my battletag, vrana#1468 so we can talk!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Also interested. Can offer an Earth Spirit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]