Just went disc

90 Worgen Priest
Still love it, what is everyone complaining about? I never die as long as I predict the damage and never tunnel vision lol.

IT'S SOO FUN

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200060265
Edited by Truewan on 11/21/2012 1:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Because there is more to arena than not dieing.

Unless you're disc.

In which case yeah pretty much healbot.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Disc does incredible healing though... so I don't see your point. I can heal for more than I do on my shaman without cooldowns.

EDIT: Going to try some serious 3s later today, will let you know how it goes as I embarrass myself.
Edited by Truewan on 11/20/2012 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
IDK how you're doing it. Any Warrior/Mage sitting me and I DROP. That's after popping pain sup, trinket, having shield and pom on me, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Disc does incredible healing though... so I don't see your point. I can heal for more than I do on my shaman without cooldowns.

EDIT: Going to try some serious 3s later today, will let you know how it goes as I embarrass myself.

Incase I wasn't clear, every other healer contributes more to the team in terms of things-that-are-not-surviving, than disc.

Which is why I am always annoyed when people cheer for things like divine aegis, rapture, and focused will buffs and pretend they will fix our issues.

Healing isn't our most pressing issue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Will try to make a video later...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Our utility is garbage.

Why would you bring a disc when cyclone and blinding light are in the game?
Edited by Theologian on 11/20/2012 4:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Our utility is garbage.

QQ no one will play with me because I am a jerk.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
what the others have said are factual

disc have very little to near no utility other than healing

it isn't QQ, just sayin'

I still find it fun though as well
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Having the DPS tunnel you because the belief you are squishy and fail isn't utility?

Will upload the video soon, I know trolls will dislike it, but eh, it will be fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Then you are healing wrong on your shaman
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
11/20/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Ambientx

Then you are healing wrong on your shaman

... ignorance is bliss... no pride is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/20/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Truewan
Having the DPS tunnel you because the belief you are squishy and fail isn't utility?

No, it isn't, what are you even talking about.

Please hurry up and upload.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Still doing 3s, but I will when I am finished :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Our utility is garbage.

QQ no one will play with me because I am a jerk.

What?

I was actually saying our utility is far worse in comparison to other healers. Do you deny this?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Video is almost done
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Anyone else notice that every single post by Truewan is insanely arrogant, uninformed garbage?
Yeah dude, we're all playing the spec wrong. No, everything is totally fine, you're right. Please, tell me how you're smarter than everyone else. Go on about your insane utility that isn't utility. Tell me more about how your disc priest puts up better numbers than your shaman even though that's literally impossible unless you blow chunks at shaman.
I would love to see that video..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
No one cares :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Anyone else notice that every single post by Truewan is insanely arrogant, uninformed garbage?
Yeah dude, we're all playing the spec wrong. No, everything is totally fine, you're right. Please, tell me how you're smarter than everyone else. Go on about your insane utility that isn't utility. Tell me more about how your disc priest puts up better numbers than your shaman even though that's literally impossible unless you blow chunks at shaman.

Well he is offering to post a video this time so we can at least wait for that.

I'm expecting to see him either play a comp that doesn't rely significantly on disc actually being useful, i.e. something that can get kills in adverse conditions with sufficient outplaying the enemy (RMP? Double mage?), or just see him massively outplay lesser players and scratch his way to wins.

But we should keep an open mind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Well he is offering to post a video this time so we can at least wait for that.

I'm expecting to see him either play a comp that doesn't rely significantly on disc actually being useful, i.e. something that can get kills in adverse conditions with sufficient outplaying the enemy (RMP? Double mage?), or just see him massively outplay lesser players and scratch his way to wins.

But we should keep an open mind.

It's on the arena forums, disc/sub/enh

Which...I'd say probably isn't one of the stronger comps on a per-class basis right now.

e: I guess he posted it here too
Edited by Restorata on 11/21/2012 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]