Ladies and Gentlemen. <Damage and Healing> (DnH) is recruiting again. We are looking for a few special souls to accompany us on a journey to slay some 10-man raids.
You could be one such soul.
Wait. What, what is <Damage and Healing>?
Good question. At our core, DnH is just some goofballs that like to play WoW(and other games), and like to partake in the epic min/max game of: HOW MUCH FUN can we have CRUSHING AS MANY ABSURD CHALLENGES AS POSSIBLE while simultaneously MINIMIZING REAL LIFE TIME, STRAIN, AND DRAMA?!
We like fitting this game into 10-man progression. Average one night per week for 2-3 efficient hours.
We’re cool. We have actual pulses and real lives. And we slay hard because we’re good.
Some raiding achievements:
• VANILLA– We’ve done it. Up to Nax.
• BC– We were part of the server-first Karazhan. We’ve done the rest, up to Sunwell.
• WOTLK– We did the server first 10man Ulduar. Cleared hard mode Ulduar and progressed through Lich King after.
• CATACLYSM—For the most part we got bored and skipped this one. A lot of us went to play LoL / other games. Some of us came back and saw all of the normal content.
• PANDARIA– Here we are. We like pandas. We LOVE Challenge modes. And we want to love 10-mans again. That’s where you come in…
How do I slay with you, DnH?
First, MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: If you can answer “yes” to the following three questions, we believe you can come to thoroughly slay with us…
1. Are we currently looking for your spec/class? (check the top of this message)
2. Is your average ilvl for your raid spec greater than 465?
3. Do you ever notice something like, oh, I don’t know, maybe FIRE or a kind of FEL VOID ZONE appearing under your feet while playing this game, and if you so, do you know how to combat it? (hint: MOVEMENT KEYS)
If you meet these basic qualifications, you should send me an in game message or mail, something to indicate your interest. If you’re genuinely cool, not a troll, and you don’t keyboard turn, odds are you’ll be slaying with us in no time.
That’s all there is to it. Hope to slay with you soon.