Damage and Healing recruiting for 10man raids

90 Orc Warrior
CURRENTLY RECRUITING: All Specs.

Ladies and Gentlemen. <Damage and Healing> (DnH) is recruiting again. We are looking for a few special souls to accompany us on a journey to slay some 10-man raids.

You could be one such soul.

Wait. What, what is <Damage and Healing>?

Good question. At our core, DnH is just some goofballs that like to play WoW(and other games), and like to partake in the epic min/max game of: HOW MUCH FUN can we have CRUSHING AS MANY ABSURD CHALLENGES AS POSSIBLE while simultaneously MINIMIZING REAL LIFE TIME, STRAIN, AND DRAMA?!

We like fitting this game into 10-man progression. Average one night per week for 2-3 efficient hours.

We’re cool. We have actual pulses and real lives. And we slay hard because we’re good.

Some raiding achievements:

• VANILLA– We’ve done it. Up to Nax.
• BC– We were part of the server-first Karazhan. We’ve done the rest, up to Sunwell.
• WOTLK– We did the server first 10man Ulduar. Cleared hard mode Ulduar and progressed through Lich King after.
• CATACLYSM—For the most part we got bored and skipped this one. A lot of us went to play LoL / other games. Some of us came back and saw all of the normal content.
• PANDARIA– Here we are. We like pandas. We LOVE Challenge modes. And we want to love 10-mans again. That’s where you come in…

How do I slay with you, DnH?

First, MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: If you can answer “yes” to the following three questions, we believe you can come to thoroughly slay with us…

1. Are we currently looking for your spec/class? (check the top of this message)
2. Is your average ilvl for your raid spec greater than 465?
3. Do you ever notice something like, oh, I don’t know, maybe FIRE or a kind of FEL VOID ZONE appearing under your feet while playing this game, and if you so, do you know how to combat it? (hint: MOVEMENT KEYS)

If you meet these basic qualifications, you should send me an in game message or mail, something to indicate your interest. If you’re genuinely cool, not a troll, and you don’t keyboard turn, odds are you’ll be slaying with us in no time.

That’s all there is to it. Hope to slay with you soon.

Cheers,

Lovebucket
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Warlock
What were the days and times you were considering for this raid group?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well how about that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
have one of your officers send me an ingame mail.. have questions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]