Hello there - New Player!

Hello everyone!

This is Strasta, and I just wanted to make my way to the forums and say that I am a new player. I believe that since I was able to make a thread, I am finally off the trial-account phase and ready to experience wow completely (well, up through Wrath. Waiting for the Black Friday deals before I go all the way to Mists).

That being said, I am looking for some help. I have a few mods that will help me a little, since I was just browsing Curse and found them (Auctionator, Recount, and Archy), but I am looking to see what other mods I will need. I really don't plan on raiding, but a few things to help with dungeons and whatnot would be great.

Also, if there are any guilds that are looking to recruit anyone new, I am open (however, I would ask that TS3 or Vent not be a requirement, as I do not have a voice IRL. Long story, don't feel like explaining).

Anywho, I am looking forward to having a good time here!

-<|>-Strasta-<|>-
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Welcome to Feathermoon!

With regards to add-ons, I only have Recount and a roleplay add-on, but there's one called Deadly Boss Mod (DBM) which is very commonly used for raiding purposes, and some would consider it "required".

As for Vent/TS, I would think that even the groups requiring it would only require that you be able to listen to what's said. *shrug*

And if you're looking for a large, really-casual guild, Nomads would be happy to meet you. Good luck.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Another elf to kill. Excellent...
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, who the !@#$ are you?

Kidding. Welcome to FM!

/salute Duke
Edited by Dukago on 11/21/2012 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Welcome to Feathermoon!

/pandawave

Feel free to look at the guild threads here. That might help you out!

(Morg, be nice or I will give you more tea!)

*edit* Morg & Duke, you guys are NO LONGER allowed to look like twins. You are confusing the hell out of me.
Edited by Jaerika on 11/21/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
*edit* Morg & Duke, you guys are NO LONGER allowed to look like twins. You are confusing the hell out of me.

I earned my gear back when it was BiS. He can change. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just wait till I finally get the helm to drop.
Reply Quote
God damn it.

Fine you two can look like me but you have to join my Legion. Thats the deal.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((Freaks))
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Me change? Duke. Never. Just never. DEAL WITH IT
:)
Reply Quote

Well that makes things easy. I've needed a new page for a while now. Congratulations.

Your first assignment will be to deliver your transfer orders to your commanding officer Gunny effective immediately. When you are finished, report back for your next assignment. No stopping in Ungoro for a spa treatment, as we all know you are prone to do, along the way.

Duke
Edited by Dukago on 11/21/2012 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Well that makes things easy. I've needed a new page for a while now. Congratulations.

Your first assignment will be to deliver your transfer orders to your commanding officer Gunny effective immediately. When you are finished, report back for your next assignment. No stopping in Ungoro for a spa treatment, as we all know you are prone to do, along the way.

Duke

...did you write these orders in crayon Duke?
Reply Quote

Duke

...did you write these orders in crayon Duke?

...The blood of the innocent.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*The Sleeper yawned and stepped through the room. Scratching his eyes the Tauren suppressed a gagging cough as he gasped. He rubbed his eyes desperately gazing the three Orcs. "I still slumber, I know that I do. This is, a nightmare the Blooded Moon has siblings. Not saying mind you that Orcs look the same though Elves do, and Trolls, and Tauren, and well in truth we all look like our fathers and mothers and sisters and brothers, I digress. I will need to consult with the Hierarchy about this 3 Blooded Moons, though one is of the Female persuasion would unbalance the equation. Perchance we should find 3 more of the Spitting Elf? Or perhaps of the Slippery Gnome... Oh wait, I am not dreaming, this is not a dark Omen... or is it... I must consult the Trees.*

Welcome to Feathermoon. Have fun!!
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
Strasta here.

Decided to roll a druid to see how they played out. I kinda like it. Good being able to minimize downtime with heals and switch between melee and magic DPS.

Been looking at a few guilds, specifically a guild called Arcane Academy for my mage. Seems like a good place to find RP.

Not sure about my druid, though...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/23/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Esteffi
Been looking at a few guilds, specifically a guild called Arcane Academy for my mage. Seems like a good place to find RP.

The Arcane Academy is a very good Roleplaying guild run by Mixler. That gnome there is one of the best known mages on Feathermoon as well If there's one place you want to learn how to play a mage, its with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]