You know you're a hunter when.....

90 Worgen Warlock
As SV they give you pretty good AOE and then design fights like Lei Shi.

argh
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Meh

Rogue/druid say hello on backstab/shred on Sha of Fear.

Make do and move on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Spec BM. Survival is a noob magnet spec right now.

You will still be low on the meters unless you group with baddies. (LFR you can top meters though!)

I loathe BM... I like the consistency of SV. IMO its all about playstyle.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I should have posted on my main as op. I don't mind switching back and forth honestly.

as for Lei Shi I have found something to do during the AOE phase....

/dance
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Spec BM. Survival is a noob magnet spec right now.

You will still be low on the meters unless you group with baddies. (LFR you can top meters though!)

Top DPS isn't a playstyle and you can't reasonably expect every spec to be equally viable on every fight.

The point of being a pure DPS is that you have multiple DPS trees to respec between. It's all about flexibility. If you aren't taking advantage of it, that's your problem not Blizzard's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just use Volley!

Oh, wait.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i enjoy standing around like a ninny while everyone spams aoes on Lei Shi.

don't you have traps or something?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Meh

Make do and move on.
You can use both just fine on Sha of Fear if you know how to position yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Top DPS isn't a playstyle and you can't reasonably expect every spec to be equally viable on every fight.

The point of being a pure DPS is that you have multiple DPS trees to respec between. It's all about flexibility. If you aren't taking advantage of it, that's your problem not Blizzard's.
Unfortunately right now none of our specs are viable on any fights outside LFR. Which makes no dang sense to me. Why are we up to par in LFR but not non-lfr?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Meh

Make do and move on.

You have abilities to hit Sha - hunters have no AOE to hit that elemental. Not even traps, she won't trigger them, even while hiding.

Personally, I use the time alt tab and make a quick forum post.
Hang on a sec, brb.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Meh

Make do and move on.

You have abilities to hit Sha - hunters have no AOE to hit that elemental. Not even traps, she won't trigger them, even while hiding.

Personally, I use the time alt tab and make a quick forum post.
Hang on a sec, brb.
lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
If it makes you feel any better I don't waste my energy spamming FoK because you have classes with unlimited resources spamming 20 yard AoE's with literally 0 loss.
Edited by Knuckle on 11/24/2012 12:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Unfortunately right now none of our specs are viable on any fights outside LFR. Which makes no dang sense to me. Why are we up to par in LFR but not non-lfr?

Thet's just utter nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
traps do work on him, you just have to wait till you see someone's spell hit him at least once to see where he is. When someone's spell hits him, you can see cloud like effects, then just place the trap right under him, it will proc. Usually that giant AoE that shadow priest do will at least show where he is if you are paying attention.
Edited by Morkel on 11/24/2012 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
it's funny because Lei Shi is like the one good fight for hunters this tier
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]