[A] Cakes: Casual 1-2 Nights a week.

100 Night Elf Monk
Cakes is looking for a few more people to fill out our raid roster.

Background:
Cakes is a group of e-pals that have known and played with each other for many years in WoW and have extensive raid experience but we no longer have the time nor inclination to maintain a typical hardcore raid schedule. We formed our own raid group in Cataclysm, and ran a casual and successful group, raiding only 1 to 2 nights a week for a total of 6 hours a week and remained fairly competitive.

We're now trying to get off the ground for MoP, but unfortunately not everyone came back for MoP. Our current raid roster consists of 8 people, and we just need a few more to get our 10 and start raiding.

We need:

1 x Healer
1 x Tank and/or DPS

Our current plan is to raid one night a week, max of two, with a floating raid night. Meaning whichever days/day everyone can come will be the day(s) we raid. We don't use DKP or any of that nonsense, everything is open roll (Need for MS greed for OS) and people are typically courteous enough to compromise and pass for things if someone needs something specific.

We have a modest guild vault and do our best to provide consumables and upgrade materials like gems/enchanting materials. We are sort of communal with our stuff.

We're not really interested in banging our heads on heroics, particularly with our meager raid times. If they happen, they happen, we're more focused on just doing normal difficulty raids every week.

So if you're a long time raider and just can't commit to that heavy raid schedule, and are moderately skilled, please consider Cakes.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message in game or pretty much any member you see online. They will be able to answer your questions or direct you to someone who can.
Edited by Eludeveran on 11/23/2012 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do you offer Icecream cake? I don't like regular cake.

Things will be considered should this be offered.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
FYI, we'll still consider you if you like pie.
Reply Quote
71 Undead Rogue
I won't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
No, Ozone. Get out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Message me in-game. Ret/Prot Pally
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]