Axe Toss macro help

90 Human Warlock
How would I make an axe toss focus target macro?
#showtooltip Axe Toss
/petcast??? [target=focus] Axe Toss; Axe Toss
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
#showtooltip
/use [@focus][] Axe Toss

That should work the way you want it. It will cast Axe Toss at the focus, if you have one, otherwise use your current target as normal.

You can also do something like this:
/use [pet:Felhunter,@mouseover,harm][pet:Felhunter]Spell Lock; [pet:succubus] Seduction; [pet:Felguard,@mouseover,harm][pet:Felguard][pet:Wrathguard] Axe Toss; [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice;[pet:Imp,@mouseover,help]Singe Magic

That really runs into the character limit, but there's still a bit of room to modify it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
#showtooltip
/cast [@focus, exists] Axe Toss; Axe Toss

This will check to see if you have a focus target first and stun that. If no focus exists it will stun your current target.

/use [pet:Felhunter,@mouseover,harm][pet:Felhunter]Spell Lock; [pet:succubus] Seduction; [pet:Felguard,@mouseover,harm][pet:Felguard][pet:Wrathguard] Axe Toss; [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice;[pet:Imp,@mouseover,help]Singe Magic

It would be easier to just use Command Demon instead all that because everyone of those spells, for the exception if Axe Toss, are what you inherent from your current pet.

/cast [@mouseover, exists] Command Demon; Command Demon
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Faustamort and Grimdotter got it.

Just for your future reference, when you're trying to make a macro for a pet skill, you just use /use or /cast just like you would for your own skill.

/use axe toss
/use roar of sacrifice
/use insert pet skill name
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/23/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Grimdotter
It would be easier to just use Command Demon instead all that because everyone of those spells, for the exception if Axe Toss, are what you inherent from your current pet.

Um no they aren't...

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=119898/command-demon

http://www.wowhead.com/spells=-3.9

Here's the macro I use, while also having Command Demon on my bar in a different spot:

#showtooltip
/cast [pet:Shivarra,@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead][pet:Shivarra]Mesmerize;[pet:Wrathguard,@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead][pet:Wrathguard]Axe Toss;[pet:Fel Imp]Sear Magic;[@mouseover,exists,nodead][]Command Demon
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

All of those spells listed in that macro are NOT the ones that Command Demon casts.

If you aren't specced Grimoire of Supremacy just change the demon/spell names accordingly (you may have to add a mouseover string for the Imp, I'm not sure about the regular Imp but the Fel Imp's Sear Magic is an AOE circle).

I added the Command Demon at the end for when you have the Observer or Void Lord out, better than having a red ? on your bar. And you can be targetting something else while still casting Disarm or Optical Blast on a different mouseover target.

Sacrifice is also gone now, btw. See above link.
Edited by Quitpulling on 12/2/2012 2:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]