WAR-ZONE WEDNESDAY!

90 Tauren Warrior
So if you're like me, your having trouble completing all of your dailies quests. you finish one zone and are on your way to the next and then you wake up an hour later with waffle face because you fell asleep at your keyboard from sheer boredom.

What is Warzone Wednesday?
Starting at 5:00 server on Wednesdays I will begin my dailies with golden lotus flagged for PVP! and I encourage everyone from both factions to do the same and fight in any random cross faction encounters you come across!

What warzone Wednesday is NOT!
It is NOT a mass battle like the shimmering flats or the dark portal and it is NOT supposed to prevent people from doing dailies or kill players who do not wish to participate.

DOs:
-Flag for PvP!
-Bring your friends!
-Complete your daily quests with tons of extra excitement!
-Kill everyone you meet!
-If you have chars on both factions bring the one for the team that looks underhanded! (AKA bring your alli toon they are going to need all the help they can got to take me down! =P)
-Post epic tales about who killed who on this forum thread!

DON'Ts!
-Attempt to flag people who are not participating. (I.e. stand on quest givers/mobs whilst flagged) the spirit of the event is random encounters between willing participants.
-Camp.( kill and keep questing! don't stop to farm someone. Even f they are rude! just get them back at the next quest hub!)
-Sit it out because you think you won't be much help/don't want your character to die or any other lame excuses!
-Cause drama. I get to finish my dailies AND kill people? DON'T SCREW THIS UP FOR ME!
-Try to get people killed by guards. It doesn't mean you're better, make a good story, or make you look cool in any way.

Other info:
-If for whatever lame reasons you have you DONT want to PVP be waned! there will be flagged players around so watch where you click!
-I understand this is not a PVP server but FM has a long history of cross faction PVP and again if you don't want to play no one can make you.

The story:
One day whilst I was trying not to nod off and get my gold charms for the week I saw a prot paladin fighting some mobs near the kegs I needed to collect for the quest I was on. Seeing that this paladin was a lowly human I decided to walk over and take the kegs whilst he was busy, he was taking forever anyway. After this, the little worm had the nerve to /rude at ME! So what did I do? I hit /pvp and let him know that if he had a problem he could bring it. To my surprise and to his credit bring it he did! He took a bit of work being a tank but of course I brought him down and went back on my merry way with questing. He later engaged me again whilst I was fighting other quest mobs and it took some real work to take him down along with what I was already fighting. Then a third time, I believe when I had moved on to fighting those lightning wolves, he brought backup, and I was opened up on by a rogue! after dispatching the rogue with haste i then turned and worked down the paladin but my attackers where relentless! the rogue came back from the graveyard and continued their assault! At this point my health had gotten too low to deal with the paladin and I had no choice but to pull back and attempt to recover. However my attacks pursued me without mercy and eventually I was run down, but all I could think of at that point was man... that was good fight!
The next day I did my dailies flagged hoping for another chance encounter but sadly there were none. The day after that I even sent up a warning / challenge in alliance trade chat that i would be doing dailies flagged and to come and get me if you can. But the response was, although a bit of an ego boost, depressing. So I decided to make this even known on the forums. I know not everyone visits them regularly but hopefully I can spread the word!
Reply Quote
i was already doing this when i was doing dailies it was quite fun
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
11/23/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Torage
-Kill everyone you meet!

Hurrah!

If I am around at the time (things are a little hectic for me at the moment), I will definitely join in.
Edited by Vivimord on 11/24/2012 7:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
By god I approve. I can not approve any more strongly. Will see you Wed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sounds like a KILLER idea >_> Can't wait to participate once I hit that almighty 90.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I do this all the time on my server but I'm on a pvp realm now so my victims don't really have a lot of choice in the matter. Maybe I will cross realm group and come visit my old realm on Wednesdays.

Note to Alliance: You may want to run when you see this purple wizard hat comin' at u because red is dead in my books :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/24/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Idoro
Note to Alliance: You may want to run when you see this purple wizard hat comin' at u because red is dead in my books :)

There in lies the problem. I'm afraid there's going to be little or no alliance participation =(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Unfortunately Guildwatch hold's their RBG's on Wednesdays....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
That's good to know. I know GW is a huge part of Alli side world PvP. What times are you guys usually in there? Might have to change it to Massacre Monday or Blood thirsty Thursday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Officially about 6pm is when it starts. There is a 4 battleground minimum for everyone who goes, so any of us who'd participate would only get roughly an hour with your event.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Lets see how things go this Wednesday. I think the most action will be in the first couple of golden lotus zones any way but if things get too dull after that ill look into rescheduling.

Edit: thanks for being so helpful =)
Edited by Torage on 11/24/2012 9:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It also appears that a new PvP channel has popped up on A-side (new forum thread). It might be benefactory for you to hop in there and spread the news to see if they are interested (they have no affiliation to the Guildwatch).
Reply Quote
See you on the battlefield!

Sorry for being an easy kill. I'M WORKING ON IT.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
I approve of this message....even in my worthless, PvE gear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/bump

i'm assuming that this is still on for those interested despite the new additions with the patch?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]