Fearmaster

100 Troll Mage
Invokes fear into the entirety of the horde.

One would need an army to stop him.

HE'S JUST TOO GOOD :C
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Nerf Fearmaster too stronk.

Nice ratings btw broski your skill is unmatched.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SBD
I agree, but he only kills those he knows are baddies
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
SBD
lol im too strong am i? coulda swore you told me i sucked scarykid
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I wish I had saved all those rage whispers you sent me after the fact.. telling me I suck and get gear and yadda yadda.. as I was calmly explaining that I didn't care and it was all in good fun.. I think you proceeded to call me a *%%@!*% and to get good and talk to you later or something.. cant quite remember..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
11/26/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Fearmaster

FEARMASTER HAS SPOKEN

ALL HAIL THE FEARMASTER

On a side note:

11/26/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Fearmaster

Who are you even?
Edited by Chromius on 11/27/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fearmaster #1 Lock Azshara #1
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
RAGE!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
DO NOT UNDERSELL FEARMASTER!!!!!!!! #1 Lock World.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
people are so unpleasant.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I guess I'm better than an army, not only do I stop him I send him running back into his town, and when I chase him he keeps cowardly running away until I have an unreasonable number of guards, only then does our little scared friend turn around. He's mostly just a coward.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
SBD
lol if your description of cowardice is running away from a 3v1 then you are seriously mistaken little boy
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
SBD
also cowardice is playing a spec like blood which takes absolutely 0 skill play a REAL spec that takes ACTUAL skill like frost/unholy
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
SBD
1 more thing the guards actually helped you considering if we were 1v1'ing u wouldn't be able to hit me to death strike therefore the guards helped you by doing just that, anyways i'm and i bid you farewell young lad you have a ways to go but i have a tiny nuance of faith in you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
If there were not guards you would not stand a chance at all, the guards make your character immobile through both a stun and a net. Besides that, why would I play frost in anything less than threes? I prefer not to be made of paper when I don't have a healer.

If blood takes no skill, how can there be so many bad blood dks?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
SBD
And now we finally get down to it all people who play blood for pvp are bad. Just saying, because as I said blood takes zero skill whereas frost/unholy do so either quit being bad or reroll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]