Drama!

90 Human Death Knight
Highest rated DK in the world.

Seems you're doing pretty good.

JK still 1800 all brackets.

Aren't you the guy we just rolled in eots? Apparently you tried to ddos our mage but nothing happened =P

gg though, nice damage btw, mr. best dk in the world.

Doubt it, we haven't played lately...It might have been my horde alt dk playing with friends. Then again idk who your main is because you post on an 85 so how would i know?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/28/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
2250 in arena.

lol suuuuure

DDoS more champ you are respected among the community and valued as a good person lol

As if you even have the slightest idea of the mechanics of Ddos. You're a farmboy accusing me of a complex internet crime. You don't even have half your teeth... Anyhow, your accusation is pretty valid, right up there with the South African Zulu Mambulu tribe accusing me of credit card fraud.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/29/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Nlp
As if you even have the slightest idea of the mechanics of Ddos. You're a farmboy accusing me of a complex internet crime. You don't even have half your teeth... Anyhow, your accusation is pretty valid, right up there with the South African Zulu Mambulu tribe accusing me of credit card fraud.

I forgot buying a program on the internet and entering information is complex but for the likes of you I would imagine it is lol.

Move along champ nobody round here respects a 2k arena DK(lol trip DPS fail) that calls himself Worlds best <3
Edited by Kagrenàc on 11/29/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nobody respects a Human dk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/29/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Helladin
Nobody respects a Human dk.

Belf eww
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/29/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

I forgot buying a program on the internet and entering information is complex but for the likes of you I would imagine it is lol.

Move along champ nobody round here respects a 2k arena DK(lol trip DPS fail) that calls himself Worlds best <3

3 Years of WoW, haven't been T2 once. You can lie to others but can't lie to yourself, you're !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Nlp
3 Years of WoW, haven't been T2 once. You can lie to others but can't lie to yourself, you're !@#$.

You seem angry is it because arena is to hard to DDoS in? I mean to DDoS you need someones skype info right? To get that people have to want to play with you right? To want to play with you..you would need to show some level of decent play outside of HB and DoT spreading..

I see the problem here champ take a breath stop the DDoSing and flexing an E-Peen that everyone knows is a joke..maybe enjoy the game some k? I hear pet battling is fun but you cant DDoS rats..GL
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Kagrenàc

You seem angry is it because arena is to hard to DDoS in? I mean to DDoS you need someones skype info right? To get that people have to want to play with you right? To want to play with you..you would need to show some level of decent play outside of HB and DoT spreading..

I see the problem here champ take a breath stop the DDoSing and flexing an E-Peen that everyone knows is a joke..maybe enjoy the game some k? I hear pet battling is fun but you cant DDoS rats..GL

Hey, t2 yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 01:22 AMPosted by Nlp
Hey, t2 yet?

Trying far too hard <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Trouble in paradise?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Doubt it, we haven't played lately...It might have been my horde alt dk playing with friends. Then again idk who your main is because you post on an 85 so how would i know?

You were on a carry named Yoholo or something, can't quite remember the name lol

lol you prob did beat me on my alt, yoholo. I haven't made a team on horde so i play with friends, and pugs who may not be the best. Only lost one game or something? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Yoholo/pvp#bgs
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
Hey, t2 yet?

Trying far too hard <3

Yet you're writing paragraphs. Seems legit.
cy@
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
cy@

You hunted me down the irony it buuuuurns
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
cy@

You hunted me down the irony it buuuuurns

Another victory under my belt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Nlp

Stalking is OP nerf copy paste
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/30/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

Stalking is OP nerf copy paste

HA
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Rallys is such a nice guy. I heard is bed is strong enough to hold up 5,000lbs. Which accomadates the weight of IWC women.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/01/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Daruss
Rallys is such a nice guy. I heard is bed is strong enough to hold up 5,000lbs. Which accomadates the weight of IWC women.

This

There's a lot of women in our guild so I agree.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]