85 twinks are hear come join us

90 Undead Rogue
woah really? gonna level this guy and hold back my mage or hunter, how are ques?
80 Blood Elf Hunter
11/27/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Nerve
woah really? gonna level this guy and hold back my mage or hunter, how are ques?

Usually pretty quick, Instant to 10 mins.
85 Undead Rogue
DT
Umm queues are pretty good. They tend to slow down @ 1 a.m - 10 a.m but they are still the best out of any twink bracket. All three of your classes are good here with bm huntards (maybe not after nerfs) mages then rogues.

I really hope they bring back cata gear. I don't see how difficult it could be to add 1 freaking npc to sell it.
60 Human Death Knight
11/27/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Eilane
How do you play without the nameplates showing? ;/

The way God intended - by smell.
boreddd
90 Human Warrior
wtb heroic DS run
85 Undead Hunter
11/27/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Eilane
90 elite for 440 chest - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoYrBHA-X6A

Dagin the breaker is literally the ONLY soloable rarespawn of the rarespawns in the Dead Wastes zone for 85s.

Believe me, I went to them all yesterday ^_^

As a hunter, you can POSSIBLY solo the one in the hut just east of Dagin, b/c your pet doesn't take the damage from the windstorm and you just have to avoid it yourself so you don't get globaled by it.

Dagin is easy as pie though.
I might level my DK to 85 Umad. DK/Rogue/Warrior? Supposedly DKs can solo ZG as Frost...so tempting...and lol 471 weapon 466 trinket 471 trinket

Yea dk blood can solo anything
90 Human Rogue
Step 1: /tickle
Step 2: ...
Step 3: vanish!

*I was wondering where all the 84's went =\
Edited by Rawks on 11/27/2012 10:23 AM PST
85 Undead Hunter
Rottendhood moved to 85?

/respect

Waiting 45 minutes + just to GY camp or 2 shot people is no way to play this game... You get burnt out really quick.

First day into the 85's bracket yesterday and I was already loving the competition and active community.

Thumbs up to the 85 bracket, hope blizzard brings back the S11 in 5.2 and not prolong it further.

Edit: Also, I hope these Marksmanship changes make it more viable in PVP than beast... Beast Mastery is a bit too easy to play currently, and the damage can be a little retarded at some points. Doesn't help when people spam Howling blast on you with Deterrence reflecting it back at them. (Lawl at the 89 Frost DK killing himself 4x to that last night.)
Edited by Røttenhøød on 11/27/2012 10:34 AM PST
90 Orc Warrior
/yawn
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Season 11 gear is indeed back.

It's at the vendors in Dalaran Sewers :)
It's also pretty cheap.
Edited by Kiingeh on 11/27/2012 11:29 AM PST
85 Undead Hunter
Season 11 gear is indeed back.

It's at the vendors in Dalaran Sewers :)

You have just made this hunter very happy. You are a saint of saints.
90 Human Paladin
Ok, I just logged on to confirm it. The season 10 ruthless gear and off-pieces are back, but the only season 11 gear that has returned are the neck, ring, and trinket off-pieces. The honor costs have been greatly reduced (by roughly half) for season 10 and the few season 11 pieces though, which is very nice.

Also, the ruthless and cataclysmic weapons are back too.
Edited by Factor on 11/27/2012 11:41 AM PST
80 Blood Elf Hunter
11/27/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Factor
but the only season 11 gear that has returned are the neck, ring, and trinket off-pieces

The set pieces are back as well (chest, legs etc.)
There isn't anything missing. Check your vendor filters.
11/27/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Røttenhøød
You have just made this hunter very happy. You are a saint of saints.

Shaman cataclysmic isnt there WTF
85 Undead Priest
C@t@ is back, pray to the Gods. I will no longer die in a stun to not so good hunters
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]