Stream of Bots in HoL -Unacceptable- (3)

36 Pandaren Hunter
On the plus side, I atleast know where to attempt to find books of glyph mastery for my scribe. They didn't really do anything with the Botanica farmers as far as I can tell so I wonder if they will do anything with these....
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Priest
If Blingatron gives you a call and says "wazzzaaaaaauuuuuppp?"
then yes you will be assumed to be a bot.

If you join the party, and start running into the wall, and keep running into the wall,

If people kill you, and then try and engineer loot your body,
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Heading to HoL now to see if there are any bots outside :3

I'm curious....though I doubt I'll see anything since this thread was started a few days ago and it sounds like Blizzard may have done some banning.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
So, now, If you go solo HoL a few times for xtra gold, you're going to now be assumed to be a bot? wow.

I know you probably won't come back to this thread and see this response....but in case you do....I'd like to point out how utterly ridiculous you sound. No one has said what they saw was a single player going into HoL repeatedly for extra gold. These people have specifically said they looked up statistics, that they stood there and watched the activity, that they have studied and paid attention to the action.

On top of all of that...if a player reports you for being a bot when you're not a bot....Blizzard WON'T BAN YOU. Amazing concept, I know....but Blizzard launches what is called an 'investigation' on accounts reported for cheating. Bot behavior is different than that of human behavior.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

It's being resolved.

really?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
A guild member was flying by today and found more bots at this location. It's like nothing has changed since this was first noticed, a couple of months ago.

A steady stream of bots entering / exiting. Paladins bubble upon exiting and immediately re-enter. When they do mound up, they fly in a robotic manner to the camp nearby to vendor goods.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]