No Cinder Kitten?

100 Draenei Warrior
I thought this pet was going to be available for purchase in the Pet Store upon the release of 5.1; but I have not seen it in the store yet.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I was looking for it too, thought I missed it or something.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yea, wasn't the Cinder Kitten purchases supposed to go to Hurricane Sandy victims? Where is this damn pet?
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Priest
They may not implement it till later in the week since other regions have maintenance tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hope it is soon, but it can wait until next friday since I spent too much to get xmas totally done _-_
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The Cinder Kitten will be available in the near future. They're still a little young yet to separate from their mother and make them available for adoption.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
It takes at least 6 weeks for a kitten to be weened from their mama.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Arlisia

The weening process should have started when it was announced.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
11/27/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Layla

I agree.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Don't worry. They'll be hale and hearty and available before much longer. You won't miss out on the opportunity to adopt. :)
Edited by Nethaera on 11/27/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Near future? 2013? 2050? Sometime this Expac? Could you give us a hit? "Near future" is kinda like when you guys say "we're looking into it" or "we're working on it"
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Shaman
I'm more interested in Spectral Cub, which shows in the journal it will be in the pet store and is identical to the tcg pet. Can't wait
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You just put a weird image in my head of what the birth of a cinder kitten looks like. FWOOM!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/27/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Eprouvil
You just put a weird image in my head of what the birth of a cinder kitten looks like. FWOOM!

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "I poop rainbows" eh?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/27/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Nethaera
Don't worry. They'll be hale and hearty and available before much longer. You won't miss out on the opportunity to adopt. :)

Thanks for the update :3

I can't wait to adopt my cute little kitteh!!

Near future? 2013? 2050? Sometime this Expac? Could you give us a hit? "Near future" is kinda like when you guys say "we're looking into it" or "we're working on it"

Sometime this xpac for sure, and I doubt it will be in 2013...though that isn't even all that far away.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/27/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Eprouvil

It involves a lot of coordination, fire extinguishers, and fire resistance to work with these fiery felines.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I can't wait to squeeze it and have all the flesh from my body removed. Love hurts.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
It's time to cut the cord! D<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Is it just me, or does it seem like the moment is waning to have the sales of these have an impact on Sandy relief?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/27/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Zhangu
Is it just me, or does it seem like the moment is waning to have the sales of these have an impact on Sandy relief?

As much as I'd like to think that everything will be resolved for people affected very quickly, I think that help will be necessary and ongoing for some time before people's lives are back to "normal".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]