warlock hotfixes 5.1

80 Orc Shaman
So what brought this about? Seems rough

Warlock
Curse of Enfeeblement and Aura of Enfeeblement now reduce the physical damage dealt by all targets by 10% (was 20%).
Aura of Enfeeblement and Aura of the Elements now cost 150 Demonic Fury (was 50), and have a 10 second cooldown.
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Shaman
no longer worth using aura, massive fury cost for something that's going to be removed instantly by priests, shaman, mages
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
ouch...

Why on earth did they make it dispelable and spell stealable if they were going to gut it? I mean it was obviously to strong but one or the other would have done.

With 150 fury cost , the nerfed reduction percentage, and can be purged...it's worthless.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
I just dont know why it was put in as a "hotfix" and not in the PTR
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wrong hotfix - should make Dark Soul: Knowledge dispellable again. The fact that it cannot be dispelled is a sick joke.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wrong hotfix - should make Dark Soul: Knowledge dispellable again. The fact that it cannot be dispelled is a sick joke.

say that to paladins for the past 6 years. i dare you.

11/27/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Sadiie
no longer worth using aura, massive fury cost for something that's going to be removed instantly by priests, shaman, mages

still effective against druid and hpal comps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/27/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Affx

You mean no more spell stealing dark soul.

Its a good thing, mages dont need more burst, what they need is genuine ramp time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

You mean no more spell stealing dark soul.

I said undispellable, not unspellstealable - it's too powerful as an undispellable buff.
Edited by Affx on 11/27/2012 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yes please gut our one offensive cooldown on a 2 minute timer by making it dispellable by every yahoo in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/28/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Zanatose
Yes please gut our one offensive cooldown on a 2 minute timer by making it dispellable by every yahoo in the game.

YEA!!! just like our icy veins on a 3minute timer! im sick of having it dispelled!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The fury cost increase really annoys me from a PvE standpoint. A pvp change nerfs my PvE dps.... :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/28/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Homeisgnome
just like our icy veins on a 3minute timer! im sick of having it dispelled!

Frost mages don't even need it to be highly dangerous at a much greater frequency. Without dark soul, warlock damage is easily dealt with in PVP at present. I doubt many like being so predictable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]