Monk in lfr has 345k mana.

90 Orc Shaman
What is giving him 15% extra mana? No there is no divine hymn and he doesn't have the meta... he is just at 345k mana. I assume its not a base mana increase since that would just be a nerf (and a stupid way to do it), but was there something in the patch notes? I didn't see anything in a quick glance. thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
He's specced into Ascension.

Read the patch notes. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
11/27/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Gardiff
What is giving him 15% extra mana? No there is no divine hymn and he doesn't have the meta... he is just at 345k mana. I assume its not a base mana increase since that would just be a nerf (and a stupid way to do it), but was there something in the patch notes? I didn't see anything in a quick glance. thanks!

Change to one of the monk lvl 45 talents (ascension) that didn't make the patch notes.

Ascension now increases energy regen by 15% and max mana by 15%

I have 362k max now...

Go gnome or go home!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/27/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Linnelle

Change to one of the monk lvl 45 talents (ascension) that didn't make the patch notes.

Ascension now increases energy regen by 15% and max mana by 15%

I have 362k max now...

Go gnome or go home!!!

I am jealous of the 362 mana :o!

Maybe I'll level my monk past 80 :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I think the OP meant Hymn of Hope instead of Divine Hymn in case anyone was confused.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage

I can't find that change listed in the patch notes under the monk class section (http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/7922040).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I can't find that change listed in the patch notes under the monk class section (http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/7922040).

I swear to god, it was there last night. I don't know where it went. But it's a change to Ascension.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ah that makes sense. And yep i meant hoh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I swear to god, it was there last night. I don't know where it went. But it's a change to Ascension.

For whatever reason they went all ninja and took it out of the patch notes. Although I'm sure there would still be threads about it regardless :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]