[H] LÜST 15/16 Recruiting 2 dps!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild: LÜST
Realm: Ner'Zhul
Faction: Horde
MOP Progression 6/6 MV 5/6 HOF 4/4 Terrace (Elite Protectors)
Raid Times/Days: Monday Wednesday Thursday 6:45-10 pm Pacific time

High need of:
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
Mage/spriest/warlock?
Boomkin
Rogue
Ret Pally
Enhance/Elemental Shaman

See below for details.

Hi Everyone! We are looking for a few more ppl to fill out our core roster. We are in high need of 1 melee and 1 ranged dps. We are looking for people who can consistently make raid times and have a very dedicated, team, and progression driven attitude. We would prefer an il of about 480 but we will work with people who are still gearing up provided you have the right attitude and are driven to succeed.

We are currently 6/6 in MV 5/6 HOF 4/4 Terrace. Looking for raiders who want to, and can stick around for the long run. We have accomplished this progression while STILL never having a full roster or having the same people more than 2 weeks. Several of our raiders have cleared 16/16 already, but we want to finish strong with 16/16 and work on heroics until 5.2. We want to be in a good place to start 5.2 strong. Our raid times are 645-10 server/pacific time Wed Thur and a clean up day on Mon. People must be able to make these times without fail, on time. We expect 90% of raids to be attended and if you must miss, to please give a couple days of notice so that we can replace you for that time.

The guild itself is very social, friendly, and full of fun people. We have a very adult oriented guild. We run dungeons/scenarios/Lfr all as a guild as well as starting to pvp (look for our new pvp raids in trade). We LIKE to do things together. Many of us have been together for years and finally came together in a guild last year. We transferred here in the spring of 2012 where we ceased raiding for a time to adjust to the new server. Several of us continued on to clear 8/8 HM DS outside of the guild. Now we are back together and looking to move on in Panda land!

Cataclysm Experience

We do full clear T11 Heroic Xmog runs frequently, this is when it was content.

BWD 6/6 & 5/6 Heroic
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 No heroic attempts
Firelands 7/7 & 7/7 Heroic
Dragon Soul 8/8 & 8/8 Heroic

We use vent, have free repairs and feasts. We also all chip in to make consumables, gems, and enchants.

Our team is very close knit, friendly, and reliable. If you are interested please reply to this thread and or we can chat in game. Battle tag Naravia#1910 or Characters in game to reply are

Naravia/Veelah-GM
Lunadei- Officer
Pallindrome-Officer
Edited by Scarlët on 1/29/2013 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We have a trial position available tonight and tomorrow for 1 dps. Let me know of you're interested! We are especially interested in a rogue/monk and an afflic lock!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now 1/6 HOF, hoping to be 2/6 if we can get some good dps!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Filled with friendly people too!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
BUMP!

Would love dedicated raiders who show up on time and are reliable!

=D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We are still looking for players!!! In need of a warlock and a rogue/monk/dps shaman. Other classes certainly considered! We have these 2 positions available for trial tm in HOF starting to work on the 2nd boss. Pst in game to Naravia or Veelah or reply to this thread. Will be checking frequently!

Once we have these spots filled we expect to fly through the progression. Come join us!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We filled our melee position but still need a warlock!! We would also consider any other highly talented players who would like a part time raiding spot! Please reply to thread or contact Naravia or Veelah in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated positions available. Please see original post.
Edited by Scarlët on 12/8/2012 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still looking for a full time healer! Disc/Holy/Shadow (any combo) or a Resto Boomy would be highly preferred!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump! Come join us! Anyone interested please contact us :) we'd love to get more ppl and get more competitive!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still in high need of melee dps! Looking for dedicated ppl! All we need is consistency to fly through these bosses! If you know how to not stand in the bad you win! Raiding tonight 1/3/13 at 645. Needing 1 melee dps rogue or warrior preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Scarlet how yallz doing in Lust these days =D haven't seen ay around much
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Oh not so well actually. :) We are having serious attendance issues one right after the next. We havent been able to have a solid team since like the first 3 weeks of MV. So much real life/burn out/ unreliablility happening. How are you guys doing? I see you left Local Defense? I havent played my pally much at all in MOP, which annoys me, im an altoholic :) Need that protness!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump. There are a few VERY experienced raiders in this guild, myself being one of them. It is a great raid group, and as was mentioned before, the only issue is attendance. Several of the good raiders had to leave due to RL issues or just got burned out on wow. Or just plain disappeared. Great guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Xyas do u remember that lvl 7 from earlier look at my name =3 XD and gl on raids yallz are a good guild in my opinion at least XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I won't be raiding with them for long. I was raiding in a world 26 US 7th guild back in cata, but college came along and I had to leave them. So I figured I would come here and help out friends. If we can get steady players, we will start progressing again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We got Elite Protectors last Thursday! We really need 2 melee and a warlock! Looking for highly talented and dedicated people. 480 il ish preferred- but we wont turn our nose up because of gear. We are great ppl to raid/have fun with. Come try us out!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
you guys still in need of a warlock? i transferred here like a week ago or so to raid with an old budies guild only to find out they fell apart after i had been here for 1 week lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]