Aftermath 25m (13/16 Heroic) is RECRUITING!

90 Troll Mage
Website
www.aftermathlb.com

What we are looking for
Aftermath is recruiting for all exceptional players.

Raid Times
We raid Monday - Thursday at 9pm - 12pm EST
(Lighting's Blade is an EST realm)

Loot Distribution
Loot is handled via loot council. This is to apply the upgrades that are required for the guild to progress as fast as possible. We reward performance, reliability, attendance and look at the upgrade it would provide when we distribute loot. Loot drama is not tolerated as we raid to progress, the gear is used to help the guild, not you.

Current Progression
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
1/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

About Us
Aftermath is a 25 man guild that has been raiding since 2005. We are a "casual/hardcore" guild with a 15 hour/week schedule. Because of this no one is guaranteed a raid spot as we will bring in the most synergized raid comp for the current encounter. We do not recruit bench players and those who perform on par with/or better than our current raiders will be brought in. We do not tolerate guild drama. We are not a strict guild but we do not tolerate lazy players; come to raid prepared or don't come at all.

Where to Apply
Please direct all applications to our website posted at the top of this post. Applications are on public display but private applications are available by following the instructions in the recruitment post in the forums

Further Questions
If there are any further questions feel free to contact myself in-game, Battle Tag (Dovey#1311) or Real-id (Doveypwns@gmail.com)
I will also be monitoring this post if you wish to post here

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and we look forward to your application
Edited by Doveypwns on 1/18/2013 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP for Heroic Garalon kill and looking for some shaman love
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP for Heroic Wind Lord Mel'jarak

Currently Server 1st
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Updated and still looking for some Healers (Shaman and Priest preferably)

As well as any DPS that feel they are competent
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You guys look like you're full up on shadow priests :(

Fail double post.
Edited by Theyas on 12/6/2012 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We're never full on good players.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Neat. I may apply. I miss Lightning's Blade, anyway.

Depends on if my current raid leader decides to stop being a condescending !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Looking forward to it!

Can always use any/all good players!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP

Heroic Imperial Vizier Zor'lok finally bites the dust

Recruitment is open and kicked into high gear. We want the good players and we want them all so if you want to be apart of the best 25m guild that Lightning's Blade has to offer just post an application!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP

Let's get some more apps!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP for Amber Shaper soon as well as the start of Boss kill videos!

Recruiting all classes still!
Edited by Doveypwns on 12/13/2012 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP

Heroic Amber Shaper Un'sok down!!!!

Let's get some more apps for Empress!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Currently I'm 5/16 HM, 16/16 Normal. Cannot change the toon to my main right now because i change the name and for some reason Blizz won't pop the name in here so you guys can Watch my armory, But if you guys dont believe me check my alt title it haves tranquil master. So let me tell you guys my wow story first.I have been playing this game for over 5 years by now and have been a hardcore raider since then, i did almost all HM ulduar prenerf except yogg and general, because of problems with the guild and people not showing up :( which im really dissapointed because i want to clear progression before prenerf i don't like clearing stuff the easy way. Anyways, My main atm is affliction warlock/demo, why because i have been melee for a really long time and have been dying to try range. I have ranked on several fights in normal and HM on WoL, and i look fights before even trying to defeat the boss since i always want to maximize my dps instead of doing !@#$ty dps and not helping the guild out with progression. Why im looking for a guild? well becuase i was in a 10 man that recently disband because two people dissapeared on us and we didnt like to pug ;( sadly we disband the guild. But, like i said i wont stop on progression until i clear everything.I can raid 7 times a week any time. I basically have no life i just go to college and play wow ;) im not fat btw ;P. But yeah i mean, i will assist to all raids and do 100% good performance without letting enyone down :). ty for your time and if interested pst me in game stevowetzio@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I won't be able to log into game for a few hours but when I do i'll add you on realid and we can talk when I log (around 6 EST)

In the meantime if you would like to speed up the process (and you will most likely have to anyway) please feel free to visit our site (aftermathlb.com) and submit an application
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP

Recruiting Holy Pallys!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP

Join the best 25m guild on server!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump

Because Lexx is a Q T
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
YO N**** !!!

Are you coming back yet? :<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
UPDATED

Looking for a geared + experienced Holy/Disc Priest and Resto Shaman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]