Ret/Prot PvP Really Got the Blind Eye in 5.1

For some reason, people in this game still have the "just mindlessly train the ret til he's dead" attitude and I'm not sure why. I think it's probably because it still works. So I must admit, I was sort of expecting something for ret defensive-wise, especially with the DPS PvP healing change.

Also, I think that it may have been forgotten that Paladins have this spec called protection that could theoretically be used to carry flags in RBGs if it weren't the least mobile and caster-squishiest of the three specs. Just a thought.
Edited by Cadaei on 11/28/2012 12:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why is Prot a main?? Really? Are you trolling?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Nopz, Blizz balance only Holy for PVP. They lie to us that the game is to be balanced for all specs - they just keep denying, using obviously ilogical arguments, giving close to useless changes, ignoring all the analisys, facts and feedback from the comunity.

Blizz logic:

Blizz: It's OK.
Comunity: It's not OK + lots of facts/arguments
Blizz: No, it's OK, there's nothing we can do about it, there's a lot of people complaining but we can't do anything without some deep analysis
Comunity: Heres a LOT OF DEEP ANALYSIS, ARGUMENTS, FACTS, IDEAS, SOLUTIONS, PROFFS that things have to change and in which way and ahy.
Blizz: Ignore, leave as it is or makes changes that do not solve the problem. And gives full atention to whatever they were giving before.
Comunity: Keep being Blizz clowns, rage quit or reroll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do think it's kind of funny that a well played blood dk is immortal, even after the nerf to death strike.

I've come to accept that only 1/3 paladin specs are pvp viable..... but something has to be done about blood dks. There's no reason a tank spec should be able to put out that kind of damage and have that much survivability.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/18/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Invincible
but something has to be done about blood dks.

You mean like kiting?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What!?! Dks are squishy! Thats why their blood worms are going to heal for triple come 5.2
/sarcasm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]