Flawless Battle Stones from Wild Pet Battles

100 Undead Warlock
Question then, do you need MoP for them to drop? (Ive only been playing since March and my account is only through Cataclysm) I haven't seen any on the AH or gotten any an my 20+ wild battles.
If you do thats fine with me I just don't want to grind though for an easy fix.
Thanks to anyone who can answer
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Question then, do you need MoP for them to drop? (Ive only been playing since March and my account is only through Cataclysm) I haven't seen any on the AH or gotten any an my 20+ wild battles.
If you do thats fine with me I just don't want to grind though for an easy fix.
Thanks to anyone who can answer

MoP is on sale for half off...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
15 bucks at best buy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ok so what i'm hearing is you need to capture a pet to obtain a Battle Stone? Or is it possible to get one if you wipe them all out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
For me one dropped off a random fight, capture wasn't required. But one of the pets that I defeated was blue.
Edited by Kenpo on 11/28/2012 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I got mine without a capture. I had a lvl 10 against the 24s or 25s in the Valley and killed off the high pets so the lowbie got all the xp. Then the stone dropped when I won the battle. By drop I got a notification that I "created" it and it appeared in my bag.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
FYI I tried using the stone on the "Elfin Rabbit", didn't let me use it. And it was a critter stone.
Edited by Kenpo on 11/28/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
I got a flawless general purpose battle stone from the Cogblade Raptors in BEM, my first pet battle of the patch. Team was full 25s, (not sure about the level of the raptor/adds, 17 or 19), and I caught the raptor.

I don't have Mists (on the 10 day trial), though that may affect it if it does require mists to drop.

I doubt they'd require mists though. Pet Battles are an intended non-Mists feature.
Edited by Brewfist on 11/28/2012 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Not really motivated at all in doing them anymore. Can't believe bliz could find a way to even nerf pet battles. I mean what's the point of going after rares if someone can just buy their way to having them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
sorry for late reply i was sleeping (australian)
i did probably 50 or so battles? i just battled anything i found while levelling. most likely luck because i got 2 within a 5 battle span
you can just wipe them out for the stone. just go around killing everything and itll appear in your bag eventually
Edited by Jezbro on 11/28/2012 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I''m up to 80 battles and no stone yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/28/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Kenpo
FYI I tried using the stone on the "Elfin Rabbit", didn't let me use it. And it was a critter stone.

Summon the pet then target it and use the item.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Do these drop off extremely low level battle pets? Been slaughtering lowbie critters left and right for waaaay too long. No luck.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I will forget about pet stones and crap, obviously the devs want us to get a job ingame by getting VP and trying to get pet stones 24/7 with 0.00000000000001% drop rate, this is just stupid.
Reply Quote
6 hours of pet battling today, 0 stones.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Couple days of pet battles and tamer dailies....I ain't seen !!#!*!*@ yet, much less the stones.
Reply Quote
33 Troll Warrior
Anyone who has gotten the stones from wild pet battles, what levels were the critters you were battling? Can we get them at any level? I'm thinking of levelling a few of my uncommon lvl 1s in newbie areas, but don't know if it's worth the effort if stones don't drop under a certain level.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
11/28/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Fieryone
Not really motivated at all in doing them anymore. Can't believe bliz could find a way to even nerf pet battles. I mean what's the point of going after rares if someone can just buy their way to having them.

You know, now that you can buy chicken nuggets anywhere in the world, what's the point in eating them anymore? Used to be, you had to be in America to go to McDonald's, but now.... just makes them taste like ash in my mouth, man. Knowing those dirty commies are out there, eating the same nuggets as me.
Reply Quote
33 Troll Warrior
11/29/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Cyrassus

You know, now that you can buy chicken nuggets anywhere in the world, what's the point in eating them anymore? Used to be, you had to be in America to go to McDonald's, but now.... just makes them taste like ash in my mouth, man. Knowing those dirty commies are out there, eating the same nuggets as me.

More like, what's the use to shoveling 2 feet of snow off the walk and dirveway, shoveling out the car, sitting in a freezing car for 10 minutes to warm it up, going to the bank to get $10, driving in the middle of a blizzard with a road full of idiots to McDonalds to get a box of nuggets, when some mom 'n pop shop down the road will just deliever them to my house?

There is something to be said for being out there for a few hours engaging in pet battles to get that one special rare...and then looking over your shoulder at the AH where some schmuck just buys out a few stones and buys his way into a powerful army.

Imagine how the hardcores and elitists would wail if you could buy top tier 25-man raid gear at the AH? oyyyyyy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Over a 100 battles and nothing

/cry

damn you rng!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]