Looking for a new home...

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Morning all...

Well with the advent of 5.1 and no CRZs in Pandaria I'm looking to bail off Mal'Ganis. I have been doing a /who 90 every night for the past month and I think the most I've seen is 35 (and this is around 8-9pm EST). And with the new 5.1 PvP in Krasarang - we are basically cannon fodder.

So I was curious what the server was like. Are there active raid guilds - good economy - horde vs. alliance etc.

I'm moving 11chars - so I'm trying to get a feel before I take the financial plunge.

Any insight will be appreciated! Thanks
Edited by Torvasha on 11/28/2012 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The factions are about even, few more allies than horde but I like it that way. Our guild is currently looking for some replacement raiders for core members that have fallen off the face of the planet, but you're on the wrong side for that. We also have a massive world pvp presence, starting wars pretty much on a daily basis.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I like u mich but we still for the moment outnumber horde not sure the ratio used to be 10.1 back in cata most likely 3.1 or something now, thanks to KT.

As far as raiding there are quite a few u can check the progress thread at the top to see just how many guilds are raiding.

For my Guild we raid thur 7-9 and friday 9-1am, we are 2/6MV and keeping progression going there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/28/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Michichael
The factions are about even, few more allies than horde but I like it that way. Our guild is currently looking for some replacement raiders for core members that have fallen off the face of the planet, but you're on the wrong side for that. We also have a massive world pvp presence, starting wars pretty much on a daily basis.
Can't trust a word he says, Horde forum realm trollllllll!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hit me up Mezmorized#1978
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Fae Vectus from Mal Ganis huh?

You should definitely check out Fortis Aeternum as we were all former FV players on Mal Ganis 2-3 years ago before the leadership transferred off that crazy server.

Maybe you remember myself or Eagleye or Freya etc

Check us out http://fortis-aeternum.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mich a troll? People are just jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Moved here about 3 weeks ago. From what I can tell most of the Horde on this server really don't care to PvP. Based on personal experience, world PvP Zones are heavily favored for Alliance on this server. I couldn't tell you the exact ratio, I just know it's anywhere from 2-4 Ally around when I'm engaged with another.

There are quite a few active guilds on the server: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/alterac-mountains

Economy looks about as inflated as any other economy I've seen on smaller and larger populated servers. The good thing I've noticed is that there is a demand for items not normally wanted on lower pop servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]