Thinking about rolling to warrior!

90 Human Mage
Alright guys, I'm seriously thinking about making a new warrior to get it to 90 as fast as possible. To make that even faster, I'm going to be running in full heirlooms (head, shoulders, chest, legs, cloak) which they all give a bonus of +45% xp. I was wondering if the heirloom trinkets are really worth the 2175 justice points? (x2) as they don't add any xp. Also, I was wondering if I should get the 2h weapon or the 1h sword to use a shield, or the double wield.

I was thinking about rolling either fury/arms with protection to tank in dungeons and stuff. The real question here is, what is the difference between fury and arms? Which one should I roll?

Thank you very much for the info.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
For speed I'd say go tank and queue queue queue
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I had one drop in act 4, they are just very rare

bwuh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Say what?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Personally, I'd just save the Justice Points. Or only get 1. There really is no need for 2 and it would be better to save Justice Points for something else, like other heirlooms or item upgrades.

As for picking Arms or Fury, I can't help. I haven't played Fury since Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
What about the weapon? which one should I get? Thanks guys
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Haste is a rather meh stat, but 4% HP back after every kill is awesome, especially once you get bladestorm.

That + victory rush and you NEVER die questing.

Get the reaper, it is just better than anything else.
Edited by Theodorr on 11/28/2012 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alright thanks! any other tips?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Horror
You should totally make a warrior, they require no skill and you will be 3k rated about 10 minutes after dinging 90.

Hard to make 3k rating while sitting in roots.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Dude, make a warrior. I made this toon over thanksgiving weekend and OMG insta amazingess. I am leveling in full boa's and its been very quick up until now. But its still fast. I am using my trinks because I had them from before.

The mobility of a warrior is amazing. The ability to rip around, charge, and just wail on your target feels guuuud.

I am leveling this war to be a tank so naturally I am just running dungeons with him learning the skills as they unlock.

Having been a healer for the past few years this radically different role is fresh, exciting, and challeneging.

I highly recommend the warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Arms is better for pvp than fury.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I will say that yes, you should level a warrior.

Now, to qualify that statement I will give you some background:

I've been playing since 2006.
I have mained a warrior, priest, druid, paladin, and death knight at one point or another.

In my honest (and somewhat biased) opinion, no class - save for shadow priests back in BC days - comes close to the fun of a warrior. Charge may not seem like that great of a skill, but that plus heroic leap makes leveling SO much more fun. Victory Rush makes you NEVER need to eat food or use a bandage.

And, thankfully for new players, they've removed a bunch of the archaic abilities warriors once had.

Long story short - make a warrior. Oh, don't make a Worgen or Tauren either. Helmets look dumb on them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
With full heirlooms that give xp/weapon I went 1-90 in 3 days 2 hours on a pvp server.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
In all honesty, once you hit around level 26 you will do more damage soloing quests as prot than arms or fury. Or at least that has been my experience. I'm not sure when the balance shifts back to the DPS specs, but shield slam hits for a ton and devestate has no rage cost. That frees up rage for extra heroic strikes, and revenge hits 3 mobs. So... you can do some crazy damage. I highly recommend it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I rolled this warrior a month after release. I never looked back. By far the most entertaining class. Even when we were kinda meh at the end of cata I enjoyed this warrior. The whole feel of a warrior is awesomely fun. But it is WAY easier to level a warrior now than it was in vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Warriors are just really, really fun to play. Simple in concept, but fairly complex in execution - I want to smash your face in, but you're all the way over there... oh wait, Charge! - which is always nice. Doesn't take much to learn the class,but it takes a lot to get good at it.

Just be ready for lots of macros, and expect lag to play a significant factor in a lot of PvP deaths. Yay weapon swapping.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/28/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Horror
You should totally make a warrior, they require no skill and you will be 3k rated about 10 minutes after dinging 90.

I think somebody is exaggerating a wee bit, and that somebody may be mad.... bro...

Y U GOT TO B SO ANGRY?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
WOW! Thanks for all the answers guys! I already made my Orc warrior, he's at level 12:p. Just farming for the heirloom weapon and I'll be good to go! Thank you very much!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
11/28/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Jorion
Warriors are just really, really fun to play. Simple in concept, but fairly complex in execution

I just lol'd, warriors are hard lolol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]