[H] <Dressed To Kill> Recruiting raiders

90 Orc Death Knight
Hello. <Dressed To Kill> is a Horde casual raiding guild that has been around since mid WotLK. We are currently in need of raiders to resume our regular raiding schedule. We normally raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night. Currently we can make use of any role.

The "casual raiding" guild can seem vague to some, so I'll define what we mean by casual. It does not mean that your gear isn't gemmed or enchanted. It doesn't mean that you don't know your spec. It doesn't mean that you don't know strats, or get to show up late to raids. We do aim to be competitive and our goal is to always be raiding the highest current tier. The main reason that we consider ourselves casual is that we don't impose strict raiding schedules, and don't require the absolute best in slot everything. If you'd rather buy the green gem that's 1/10th the price of a blue, that's ok. If you need to skip raiding for a period of time, that's ok(as long as we know that you won't be there). If you mess up your rotation or something, as long as you're trying, that's ok.

The main thing we look for is the attitude. We are almost entirely adults, and treat each other with respect. Younger applicants will be considered, but maturity is required.

We also have regular events for fun, such as old raid clearing for achievements, pet battle tournaments, leveling assistance, dungeons, etc.

If we seem interesting to you, you can contact us in any way: reply to this thread, whisper or mail one of our officers, or look for our in-game guild finder. Our officers have many alts, so if you can't get ahold of the main, feel free to just ask around. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Interested in joining one of your raid teams.
Experienced player, around since day 1. Decent amount of raiding experience, would be more but hard to find a raiding guild based of my availability. I am a chef so my schedule is all over the place but I can commit to wednesday night raids, I am also usually available thursday night as well...and will randomly be available other nights/days here and there.
I am a mature player (29 years old) my skills aren't perfect but I learn from/fix any mistakes I make immediately. I am 470 ilvl, all gear gemmed...working on enchants.

PST/Mail me for more.

PS Yes I am in a guild but they have been working on a raid group for months with no success so I am leaving for that reason and that reason alone.

Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]