Ranking Feral LFG

90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!

If you see someone of late night raiding post this on there forum post,
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Margaritaville (9/16) is currently recruiting talented DPS.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We raid 10-man on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15-11:45 PM, and occasionally on Mondays to clean up.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - loonpok#1835 (GM), kevoh#1574 (Raid Lead), superbad#1835 (Recruitment Officer)
Google Talk & Email - nslooney@gmail.com (best during work hours)

Apply at: http://margaritaville.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Greetings Nadine!

Over Raided is a level 25, Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. Over Raided is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF. We are looking for capable players for hard-mode progression.

If you are over 18 years old, exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. We value raiders that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:15-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama. Loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats will be kicked on site. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time while maintaining a great, friendly attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Real ID: forni.swiftarrow (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
<Mythic> is a progression oriented guild on Lightning's Blade. We are currently 16/16N and 2/16H. If you are looking for a friendly but competitive environment while being able to push content and maintain a focused goal, Mythic is the guild for you.
Our guild was formed with a core of 6 people and are currently looking to find the perfect member for our guild. If you are a reliable, competitive raider who is ambitious and determined to be the very best of your respective role, then you'll fit in perfectly in <Mythic>.
We are currently recruiting for core raiding spots in MoP. During progression we raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8-11:30 PM EST. While it may seem we have high standards for such a less-progressed guild, we do feel like one player can break a raid all-together in 10man scenarios, which is why we are confident in rising to a top 100 US guild once our roster is complete, our current core prides themselves on competing with the very best of their classes and coming out on top. All of us have experience in end-game content. Some achievements accomplished by our individual members are the following:
US 31st H:Rag
Realm First Ragnaros
Realm First Nefarian
Realm First Sinestra
Realm First Cho'gall.

It should also be noted that the majority of our progression so far has been done with either a pug from trade or a friends alt. We are just looking for one more skilled player to complete our roster to start the harder heroics. If you are interested, visit our website at www.mythiclb.com or you can contact me on battletag at Dev#1763
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Narrow no more....because I'm about to show you sexay Nadine.....and Skadoosh !: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199912410

I know....I went with a Kung Fu Panda line...but it has a cool facotr when you say it out loud...
Edited by Malhavoc on 11/30/2012 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hey Nadine,

We run a 2 night a week 10 man team which fields Friday and Saturday from 8:15-1AM EST. Currently we could greatly benefit from having a competent and dedicated Feral Druid. The teams progression is 16/16N and 3/6H MSV. If you're interested in more information regarding how we're run you can find it at: http://www.avatar-suramar.com I'd like to chat more with you and see if we're what you're looking for so I will leave my contact info below:

Realid: Brad.Viola@hotmail.com
Battletag: Dikkybubba#1195

Looking forward to talking with you soon
Edited by Daqueenbubba on 11/30/2012 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com
Contact me@ drakhri#1926
or contact real id johann_shockency@yahoo.com

ABOUT US
The Late Shift is currently recruiting! Located on Magtheridon [Eastern-PVP]
The guild was founded on Uther in Burning Crusade and moved to Magtheridon at the beginning of WOTLK.

Our current progression is:
16/16 T14
4/6H MV

RAID TIMES
Our raid's start promptly at 11:55 p.m EST and go until 3:30 am EST. Raid nights are Tuseday, Wednesday, Thursday. We expect you to be on and heading over at around 11:45 pm.

WHAT WE PROVIDE
We have all raiders pool food for raids, which is then redistributed during raids, after your app period you will also be given free repairs, enchants, and gems. We also provide a friendly yet stern raid environment. We also provide free enchants to all full-time raiders and above.

WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for skilled/geared players with a competitive attitude that are NOT satisfied with being average, due to our 3 night raid week you must know all current content and MUST be able to learn quickly. We expect that you are very knowlegeable of the class and spec you play. You must be able to min/max on your own including pre-potting.

PVP
We currently do have a decent amount of players that enjoy pvp, although we are a pve guild and expect our players to prioritize their play accordingly. We would love to have players that are capable of doing both.

WHAT WE NEED
Right now we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND SPECS.
This is NOT because we cant fill our roster, this is because competition is healthy and creates better players, we will not waste your time or money if we accept your application you will have the opportunity to prove yourself and raid with us. Please don't waste our time with a poor application.

High Priority
None-DK Tank
Mistweaver monk
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Mage (WTB GREAT MAGES!)

Low Priority
All other Classes/Specs

->All exceptional applicants are welcome, even if you're listed as closed.<-
*Raid spots are given based on performance not on rank.

tls.wowstead.com
Click on applications and post one. Someone will reply with some questions within a day. Make sure to reply and keep checking back! :D

LOOT
Our loot system is a loot council. Every night we have all the officers and full time raiders roll. The 2 highest officer rolls and 1 highest full time raider rolls will be the loot council for that night. We also have a system in place for your rank (ER > Full-time raider > Part-time raider > Applicant)
Applicants will be app rank for at least their first 9 raids, officers will then vote to keep you. While an applicant you're basically bottom of the loot food chain. You'll roll versus other applicants, but will not be considered over full or part-time raiders.
Part-time raiders are our raiders who dropped below our full-time raider attendance requirement. They'll be considered for loot over apps, but not over full-time raiders.
Full-time raiders are our regular roster members.
ER is special! If you attend 100% of raids in a full calendar month you will be an ER for the following month. ER gives you one trump card on loot as a sort of thank you for being dedicated. If two people use ER on one piece, it will go to a roll off. The winner gets the item, the loser keeps their ER. ER lasts for 1 use or 1 calendar month, it does not roll over.
We also keep track of how many pieces you get per week to make sure there is an even spread, as well as who would get the most out of a piece. At the start of the week, as a full-time raider you would be FTR 0 on a piece. If you receive a piece you're then FTR 1 and so-on.

Whisper someone in guild and they will refer you to an officer to answer any questions.

http://tls.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Greetings Nadine!

Over Raided is a level 25, Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. Over Raided is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF. We are looking for capable players for hard-mode progression.

If you are over 18 years old, exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. We value raiders that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:15-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama. Loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats will be kicked on site. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time while maintaining a great, friendly attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Battletag: Fornolvir#1602
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]