[H](10m) <CSM> LF 1 Pro raider~

90 Blood Elf Priest
Colonial Space Marines has been around since 11-24-2004. From launch through mid WotLK we were one of top progression guilds on Destromath. After losing a sizable amount of our core in Wrath we took a break from raiding. We later decided to concentrate on a more casual 10m group. We are no longer a guild that strives for realm firsts but we do try and keep up with a decent pace of progression.

We raid 1-2 nights a week depending on the state of progression. Raids are Wednesday and Thursday from 7 to 10 or so PST. We are currently 2/6 (H), 6/6, 4/4. Holidays and other such nonsense has slowed our progression the past couple of weeks but we're looking forward to clearing out normal modes in the next week or so and the moving on to heroic progression.

We're looking for 1 member to fill a spot being vacated by our resident quitter. Ideally we'd love to get a DPS Deathknight or Retribution Paladin but we would be happy with a Rogue, Mage, or possibly any other exceptional applicant. A good healer or tank would not be out of the question and would just take a little restructuring of our roster. We are currently EXTREMELY Prot token heavy so we'd really prefer to steer clear of additional Prot users unless the applicant is exceptionally exceptional.

If interested please seek out myself or one of the other officers in game. Pretty much just /who Colonial Space Marines and then ask someone to direct you towards an officer.

Edit: We filled the spot ages ago and I was too lazy to edit this post. Thanks to those that showed interest.
Edited by Atena on 1/18/2013 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Look at us, killing some more things!
Reply Quote

but we would be happy with a Rogue, MAGE,

Antag would love to raid with you.
Edited by Extatic on 12/4/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Figured you would miss him a little more eggs
Edited by Psychodogg on 12/7/2012 9:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

but we would be happy with a Rogue, MAGE,

We'd hate to deprive you of the opportunity. Eggs #1 Antag e-pal.

Still looking for a quality gamer to fill our slot, best people to speak to about it are Atena or Nerdalert.
Reply Quote
I hear Psychodogg carries you all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Anybody with a Crystal of Insanity welcome!
Reply Quote
darn if only you guys didnt raid wednesday =[
Edited by Jayess on 12/22/2012 4:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Antag offer still open...
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Warlock
Mowface! How about an old mage friend? ;)

I miss playing with you guys

<3

hope to ttys would love to come back
Edited by Sesamy on 12/28/2012 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am a DPS DK. I raided quite a lot in WOTLK. You sound like exactly the kind of guild that I am looking for. My one downside is that I joined Pandaria later after taking Cataclysm off, so my gear is not the greatest but I think it is appropriate for raid entry. I am a dedicated raider that will always be on time with consumables and everything ready, having researched the fight beforehand and focused on progression.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
darn if only you guys didnt raid wednesday =[

Whole heartedly agree!
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
Can I join? I bring 300k dps and love
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]