Loss of control alert.

80 Goblin Warlock
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is feared.
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is rooted, stunned, incapacitated, etc, etc etc.

This feature was not remotely needed. Without any functionality of placement, sizing, etc, is just.....guffaw /headscratch.

I'm well aware it can be turned off. It is still "on" in the form of some nifty red gcd thing that just makes me cringe when if goes off.

Please make it turn OFF, when you turn the feature off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is that the thing that makes a big !@# icon of whatever CC you are under smacked right in the middle of the screen?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
/run hooksecurefunc('ActionButton_OnUpdate', function(self) self.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0, 0) end)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Im going to give this a try...dont really like it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Its pretty annoying
Reply Quote
Why did they add it? Because there is way too much CC to tell what the difference is between roots/stuns/slows anymore.

But nooooo CC is fine. This new feature is contradictory to that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
it makes me not want to play the game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is feared.
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is rooted, stunned, incapacitated, etc, etc
this made me do a hard chuckle in real life because its so TRUE...no one asked for that !@#$ and honestly...

I didn't know there was so much CC until i SAW what was happening....so much cc ITS BULL%^-* im just raiding now...but then i thought about it ans im done with teh game...ill be getting my life back T_T
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Ashrad
/run hooksecurefunc('ActionButton_OnUpdate', function(self) self.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0, 0) end)

bump (to do list)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
while the overall effect is annoying I do appreciate the indicators of which abilities are still available to me and which aren't. It's pointed out a couple of my spells that I didn't know I could still use during some CCs.

other than that, it's very annoying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]