WARRIORS ARE AT TOO MUCH OF A DISADVANTAGE!

90 Human Warrior
This is what I sent Blizzard about an hour ago lets raise some hell and make sure these changes are met to make PvP a lil easier for us the best class in WoW!

Okay this is a HUGE issue for me I have played Warrior for 8 years now while leveling toons on the side of course, my issue is that last expansion Warriors could double Hamstring root enemy players in PvP this was essential to our gameplay now that it is gone we have no effective root or stun not counting Shockwave since you have decided to make it so OP to go into Dragon Roar its insane not to spec into it and even if you do count it its only a 4 second stun and you have to aim it we are currently the only class in the game without a effective longer that 4 second silence, stun, root, immobilize, blind, etc. and in your current expansion these utilities are vital to PvP game play Warriors are already at a distinct disadvantage due to our lack of utility and overall mobility (now fixed by Double Time) but now we lack Stunning, immobilizing capability as well and then now we have no glyph of gag order making us the only class in this game without a ranged silence/interrupt we are at a all around disadvantage. and then you went and nerfed this !@#$ out of Second Wind granted it was OP as hell before but now it is nonviable in any situation I specced into Enraged Regeneration because I was soloed by a hunter pet at 98k health with Second Wind up with 60% PvP Resilience and full gear this is unacceptable please fix this you need to find the middle between OP and useless as a brick of %^-* this is obviously as useless as a brick of !@#$ please find that medium so Warriors can be ever closer to up to par with other classes and look into giving us a Stun/Root longer than 4 seconds this is so critical in this expansion due to out of control burst and yes Gohtcrawler is is out of control! now admit it before i smack you upside the dead with a %^-*ing trout! Thank you and have a nice day Blizzard. -ÄchÏlles Gaming
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I can't 1 shot people while silencing them and being immune to all cc! please fix this blizz!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I was on my full dreadful warrior just now. Still doing fine, stop counting on blanket silences to win. It's newb as hell. I'm glad for these changes, makes me feel like it takes some brains to win again.
Reply Quote
There is no way you've been a warrior for 8 years. You've only done like .5% of raiding content of total WOW, under 4k achievement points, and with all do respect under 300 ranked arena matches.

Oh i get it. 3/10 hahaha it took a while.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I skimmed that post (because there was no way in !@#$ I was reading it properly) and saw exactly two periods.

You can't possibly expect us to read that mess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
This is what I sent Blizzard about an hour ago lets raise some hell and make sure these changes are met to make PvP a lil easier for us the best class in WoW!

Okay this is a HUGE issue for me I have played Warrior for 8 years now while leveling toons on the side of course, my issue is that last expansion Warriors could double Hamstring root enemy players in PvP this was essential to our gameplay now that it is gone we have no effective root or stun not counting Shockwave

Improved hamstring 5 sec: every 30 sec
Throwdown 5 sec: every 45 sec
----------------------
Shockwave 4 sec: every 20 sec esentially the same uptime, minor differences

11/29/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Ächïlles
since you have decided to make it so OP to go into Dragon Roar its insane not to spec into it and even if you do count it its only a 4 second stun and you have to aim it we are currently the only class in the game without a effective longer that 4 second silence, stun, root, immobilize, blind, etc.

Intimidating shout 8 sec
Hamstring 15 sec

and in your current expansion these utilities are vital to PvP game play Warriors are already at a distinct disadvantage due to our lack of utility and overall mobility (now fixed by Double Time)

Juggernaut 12 sec cd (dont charge first, wait for opponent to blink, disengage, etc. their cds mirror ours charge to close gap afterwards, make them waste their ability.)
charge on cd? Heroic Leap 45 sec cd(30 if glyphed), 4 pc bonus= 4 sec of speed boost
movement impared? Safeguard (30 sec cd) to a teammate
feared? beserker rage 30 sec cd

but now we lack Stunning, immobilizing capability as well and then now we have no glyph of gag order making us the only class in this game without a ranged silence/interrupt

Storm Bolt (ranged stun 3 sec) works exactly like a ranged inturrupt and silence for 3 sec.

we are at a all around disadvantage. and then you went and nerfed this !@#$ out of Second Wind granted it was OP as hell before but now it is nonviable in any situation

Second Wind did not recieve a nerf, its 3% per second, working as intended.

I specced into Enraged Regeneration because I was soloed by a hunter pet at 98k health with Second Wind up with 60% PvP Resilience and full gear this is unacceptable please fix this you need to find the middle between OP and useless as a brick of %^-* this is obviously as useless as a brick of !@#$ please find that medium so Warriors can be ever closer to up to par with other classes and look into giving us a Stun/Root longer than 4 seconds this is so critical in this expansion due to out of control burst and yes Gohtcrawler is is out of control! now admit it before i smack you upside the dead with a %^-*ing trout! Thank you and have a nice day Blizzard. -ÄchÏlles Gaming

We are actually one of the top 3 classes at the moment, as well as being the most represented class in arenas and rbgs. We have some of the most out of control burst in the game. I gave you a few pointers, and i get you a FOTM fresh warrior from rogue, but dude research the class a little, utilize every ability they give us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Warriors are fine. Just leave it
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Whats going on in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The only thing I have noticed since the Landfall patch is that mages and BM hunters(especially ones that have spiders) have a bit too much cc ever since avatar form got nerfed. Even with trinket I usually just get cc'd again(2 min cd on trink 3 min on avatar). The trade off really is being one of the beefier classes and the insane burst damage warriors cause. I think warriors need tweaking so that they can engage easier but not faceroll every opponent they go against. Then again what doesn't need tweaking in WoW?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Okay this is a HUGE issue for me I have played Warrior for 8 years now while leveling toons on the side of course, my issue is that last expansion Warriors could double Hamstring root enemy players in PvP this was essential to our gameplay now that it is gone we have no effective root or stun not counting Shockwave since you have decided to make it so OP to go into Dragon Roar its insane not to spec into it and even if you do count it its only a 4 second stun and you have to aim it we are currently the only class in the game without a effective longer that 4 second silence, stun, root, immobilize, blind, etc. and in your current expansion these utilities are vital to PvP game play Warriors are already at a distinct disadvantage due to our lack of utility and overall mobility (now fixed by Double Time) but now we lack Stunning, immobilizing capability as well and then now we have no glyph of gag order making us the only class in this game without a ranged silence/interrupt we are at a all around disadvantage. and then you went and nerfed this !@#$ out of Second Wind granted it was OP as hell before but now it is nonviable in any situation I specced into Enraged Regeneration because I was soloed by a hunter pet at 98k health with Second Wind up with 60% PvP Resilience and full gear this is unacceptable please fix this you need to find the middle between OP and useless as a brick of %^-* this is obviously as useless as a brick of !@#$ please find that medium so Warriors can be ever closer to up to par with other classes and look into giving us a Stun/Root longer than 4 seconds this is so critical in this expansion due to out of control burst and yes Gohtcrawler is is out of control! now admit it before i smack you upside the dead with a %^-*ing trout! Thank you and have a nice day Blizzard. -ÄchÏlles Gaming

Yummy!

moar warrior tears please
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
If you like tears you should check out the rogue forums. As they say, a river runs through it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]