For PVE which healing is best?

90 Human Warlock
Im not a huge fan of Harvest life but if its best ill use it, is Soul Leach or Dark Regen better?
Edited by Plaguemouth on 11/29/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Dark Regen. Its virtually mandatory.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Dark Regen is pretty darn nice and I would consider it mandatory for PvP but the others can be and are absolutely fine if you are just talking about PvE. It is more personal preference than anything. Active skill coupled with AOE damage, use Harvest Life. Don't want yet another skill to monitor that deals small amounts of passive healing, use Soul Leech. Big active healing but with a cooldown, use Dark Regen.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Soul Leech does such a negligible amount of healing I wouldn't even bother. I looked back at healing done, and Glyph of Siphon Life out-healed it.

Demo takes Harvest Life for AoE to generate Fury.

Dark Regen is the best one by far.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I though you were talking about PvP for some reason. Dark Regen isn't mandatory in PvE, but I'd still go with it over the others unless you have a specific reason for using Harvest Life. Damage tends to come in bursts in PvE, so using Dark Regen during those points will help your healers more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
As Demo is it ok to stay with Dark Regen or is Harvest Life just that good at generating fury?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Plaguemouth
As Demo is it ok to stay with Dark Regen or is Harvest Life just that good at generating fury?

its especially good while leveling. There's a lot more AOE and its just a lovely thing. IDK what i wouldve done without it while leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I use Harvest Life in between bosses to generate fury for chaos waves, and switch to Dark Regeneration when the boss fight comes up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]