[A] 10M 4/12N Tiras - LF DPS & Healer

90 Pandaren Monk
(last updated 04-03-13)

I am the raid leader of Tiras. We are an Alliance raiding guild that has been clearing progression content since Vanilla. We consistently placed top 3 on our old server (Silvermoon) but have changed to Stormrage for better recruitment prospects and larger raiding population. Our current focus is 10-man light heroic progression. "Light" meaning we down bosses quickly and efficiently, but have a smaller raid schedule of 2.5 hours 3 nights a week. Our current schedule is progression raids from 8:30-11:00 PM EST Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and "fun runs" for Alts/Offspec/Achievements on Mondays.

Our raid team consists of experienced players in their late 20's and early 30's who have been together since BC/WotLK. We are looking to pick up likewise experienced, prepared raiders interested in joining our team. Currently recruiting for:

1 healer with DPS offspec, 1 melee, and 1-2 ranged DPS around 500 iLvl that can output at least 100k DPS while maintaining raid awareness.

Specifically interested in:
Death Knight - Frost
Druid - Feral or Restoration
Monk - Windwalker or Mistweaver
Rogue - Assasination
Shaman - Elemental or Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction or Destruction

These are immediate openings for a spot on the active raid roster. We do not recruit for backup positions.

Guild supplements food, flasks, repairs, enchants, gems, etc. for raiding. Use Ventrilo for voice chat and DBM for raid warnings. Standard practices for any sufficiently organized raiding guild that any long-time regular raider would be familiar with.

For more information or to put in an application please visit our site:

www.tirasftw.net

or connect with one of our recruitment people via RealID:
Laif (me) - Laif #1313
Dispion - Doobies #1271

Don't worry, the app takes maybe 5-10 minutes and is mostly to weed out idiots.
Edited by Laif on 4/4/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Plump rump bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumping for great justice
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We are once again looking to recruit a Mistweaver monk.
Reply Quote
is that a bench spot?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No, we do not recruit for bench seats. We maintain a roster of about 13 active raiders and 1 or 2 light raiders so that we are not SoL if an RL issue crops up for 1 or 2 people on any given night. Light raiders are long-time members who have consistently raided with us in the past but are not currently able to maintain an active raiding schedule. They help out on an as-needed basis when available, but we do not recruit for that position.

We rotate raiders in & out equally based on gearing needs, buff/debuff coverage & fight composition requirements. Really the only person that doesn't regularly sit is the raid leader which is mostly out of necessity.

First Post updated with our new recruitment needs. Still looking for a Mistweaver & now a DK or Warrior tank.
Edited by Laif on 1/3/2013 5:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is my bump. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lumpy bumpy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like big bumps and I can not lie

Still looking for a Mistweaver & DK or Warrior tank. These are immediate raider openings and not backup/bench spots.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump & grind

Still looking for that all-important tanking position.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh wow, I've had the schedule wrong this whole time, we raid on regular server time, EST not PST. Shiiiiiiii...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
A seriously super cool group of people. I joined during SSC and have never left, so if you're looking for stability while having fun raiding this is about as good as you'll get.

See you soon!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello I'm a 479 blood death knight with 4/6 MSV and 4/6 HOF experience.

I've played Heroic Progression as a hunter during cataclysm and was working on H Spine when MoP was launched. Before that I was in another Heroic Progression guild as a Death Knight Tank in ICC and was doing H Putricide near the launch of cataclysm. I'm very interested in your guild because of the time slots and steady progression in this current tier.

I have a somewhat decent 467 dps set if I'm asked to dps a fight like spirit kings.

I'm very excited to be reading this thread and the kind of fit I would have in the guild. However this would require a transfer and I would need a definite yes in order to commit.

I'll make an application but wanted to make first contact on this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Convicted, could you connect with me on Real ID please?

Laif#1313

Also, still interested in a Mistweaver.
Edited by Laif on 1/16/2013 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for significant progress jump.

Still looking for Mistweaver monk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Big Bumpin'

Still looking for a Mistweaver
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Specific Needs Mistweaver (healer) Check out the site for info. Good group of people with tons of experience.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump to update recruiting needs. Now we are looking for 2 healers, not just a Mistweaver.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
As of Now, you can Contact me in game as well; either Via Mail or directly. My real ID is: Doobies #1271.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]