Battletron nearly impossible to kill as a DK?

90 Goblin Death Knight
Has anyone else noticed that Death Pact no longer working while in the arena? was working fine for me yesterday currently on the Dark Summoner, but now i get him down to 30% and have no way to heal myself when i have a pet out and try to use it says "target must be bound to you" just as if you dont even have a pet up.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Onmicide
Has anyone else noticed that Death Pact no longer working while in the arena? was working fine for me yesterday currently on the Dark Summoner, but now i get him down to 30% and have no way to heal myself when i have a pet out and try to use it says "target must be bound to you" just as if you dont even have a pet up.

I've experienced that bug all throughout the Arena, keep spamming Death pact and it should work eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Finally got this down as DW frost. lot of death strikes and death siphons. but not too many as it is a harsh dps push. Just break 2 mines at the start with ams and follow that gap around and hope for the best..gl guys.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Does he respawn the orbs if you blow them all up?

I haven't been able to get the invite for this yet, but been studying some of the fights down there.
Edited by Naarusii on 11/30/2012 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i really hope the 4mil HP increase wasn't intended.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
this is RIDICULOUS for DKs. I do not understand how to have maximum dps out while also keeping the heals up? Reducing his health by 1-2 million would be more appropriate, since he is EXTREMELY harder than any of the rank 7 bosses.
Edited by Littlebambi on 11/30/2012 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Littlebambi
this is RIDICULOUS for DKs. I do not understand how to have maximum dps out while also keeping the heals up? Reducing his health by 1-2 million would be more appropriate, since he is EXTREMELY harder than any of the rank 7 bosses.

I couldn't have said this any better myself. Our healing for the most part is trash. Healing (at least to be on par with other dps classes) as a DK gimps our dps to the point of uselessness. The rank 7 bosses were difficult compared to the rest, but I can't imagine myself getting Battletron down right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i got it with some lucky crits and by soaking additional bombs with AMS up so i could lich heal.

on a side note: the boss after this one is piss easy. good luck everyone.
Edited by Skilledham on 11/30/2012 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Killed it my first try with death pact and a healthstone as my only self healing, dying afterward to purgatory, voiding the kill. I took lichborne instead of purgatory afterwards, and managed to kill it with 90% hp remaining. Did around 130k dps. You probably won't need death siphon if you lichborne and use your other cds properly. Definitely the hardest boss on the way to rank 8, only one that took more than one try to get credit for.
Edited by Sylith on 12/1/2012 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I havent had an attempt where death pact would work, would be the little boost I need to push it over. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Came incredibly close as Unholy, 5% wipe. Would've had it for sure if pettanking sac worked. Same if dark transformation stacks didn't just fall off for no reason so I could actually transform my ghoul
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
The only thing wrong with death pact is that you need to target your ghoul to sac it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/01/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Sylith
The only thing wrong with death pact is that you need to target your ghoul to sac it.

Wow really? That would've saved me a lot of time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Got it after coming back from some sleep. Nail and tooth, pulled 85.6k and killed him right as the fire started falling from the sky
Reply Quote
so what would you guys recommend, running with death pact or death siphon? i also think that i flat out do not have the gear for this :/

The lowest I am getting him is to 1.9million, and then i just run out of ANY heals.
Edited by Littlebambi on 12/1/2012 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 05:48 AMPosted by Skilledham
the damage output is just too high for me to do this as DPS and i cant meet the enrage as blood. really sucks for a melee.

One shot with blue weapons. Not hard. I thought you told me this was hard?

@guy above: Death siphon.
Edited by Farnsworth on 12/1/2012 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/01/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Farnsworth
the damage output is just too high for me to do this as DPS and i cant meet the enrage as blood. really sucks for a melee.

i killed it too. you also have much better dps gear than ido.
Reply Quote

i killed it too. you also have much better dps gear than ido.

well the first person has a higher overall ilvl, and you have better weapons than I do. I'm also playing as 2H....so would DW be the way to go? did you incorporate death siphon into your rotation or what?
Edited by Littlebambi on 12/1/2012 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I believe it can be done with 2H and lichborne if that is what you do more damage as. Soak some mines and spam some coils to heal up.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Farnsworth
I believe it can be done with 2H and lichborne if that is what you do more damage as. Soak some mines and spam some coils to heal up.

I've been doing that method, and it hasn't really worked out. I'm gonna work on getting another 1h (already have a 476) and then I'm gonna try it again with death siphon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]