Best choices, and other unrelated nonsense

90 Blood Elf Mage
I want to get into LFR fast, and I'm down to the wire (456 ilvl), but I'm not sure what what I should go to get the most ilvls the fastest, I'm working on a trinket (On a side note, I hate OS rollers, stealing my last needed trinket :c), but other than that, does anyone know the eaiest of my 450, or below, ilvl items would be easiest to replace?

On another side note, completely unrelated to this topic... mages need more good transmogs :c We have tirisfal, t11, and MAYBE what I'm using (others you think are good, not including the challenge mode one)... Personally I like it cause I got this staff cheap and it went well :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Mage Transmog is pretty abysmal.

Did they really have to take out the Glacial set? Bleh.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
You can get atlas loot and find out what dungeons have items you need and then specific que for them if you're valor cappped.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Boots - Kill Sha of Anger and loot his claw, it will give you a quest for ilvl 476 boots.
Trinket - Ghost Iron Dragonling Have an Engineer make it for
Weapon - Stormstout brewery has a fairly high drop rate for a staff off the last boss if the other two items don't put you high enough to run lfr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]