@Friday

90 Orc Warrior
Get to work on H Will tomorrow. Have all night since it's all we have left to raid this week thanks to LOLINTERNETISSUES.

Seriously, this has not been a good week. Least we killed H Spirit Kings, I got a ton of gear, and stuff, so at least it's not all bad.

Also grats Low on Will!

/highfive
Edited by Samayael on 11/29/2012 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
So I'm playing with my UI and have a couple questions.

Can SpartanUI be set up to not show the ridiculously huge numbers for HP/mana in unitframes?

Is there a way to config SlamandAwe to track hamstring duration?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Good luck, Sam.

Apparently my guild can succeed without me, since they killed Elegon in my absence.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
WTB another dps warrior for our raids. So ronery.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
11/29/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Ganzar

I am under geared and at 481 item level Fury gear. Send me in.

E: And I watch all your streams. Mentally and Physically I am prepared. Geared? Not so. Maybe.
Edited by Clutche on 11/29/2012 9:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Get to work on H Will tomorrow. Have all night since it's all we have left to raid this week thanks to LOLINTERNETISSUES.

Seriously, this has not been a good week. Least we killed H Spirit Kings, I got a ton of gear, and stuff, so at least it's not all bad.

Also grats Low on Will!

/highfive

Seriously, with the amount of pugging we've done this week I didn't expect us to get Elegon, much less Will down. X_x

I'm just happy they're dead though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Ganzar

Lonely over here as well =( never get my mid raid fap anymore cause I'm the only one.

Watching people face tank cleaves and such in the brawlers guild is hilarious. I must troll this one day and keyboard turn in circles around things.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
IONGUWRGNURGN WIND BOMBS SO HARD BRO
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
H Ambershaper is such a stupid fight. I think we'll be able to down it on Monday, but I dunno. I got so bored that I just started tunneling the boss for a few attempts on accident.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Brakthir
IONGUWRGNURGN WIND BOMBS SO HARD BRO

I ran into one trying to taunt my CC target out.

Yeah... IMMA CHAMP derpderp.

11/29/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Jalopy
H Ambershaper is such a stupid fight. I think we'll be able to down it on Monday, but I dunno. I got so bored that I just started tunneling the boss for a few attempts on accident.

I hate how it's so reliant on others not messing up something as simple as interrupting the big guy =/
Edited by Ranikotar on 11/29/2012 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Today I learned that my realm is not subject to CRZ, because it's the only RP-PvP realm on its data center.

Now I know why I've never had an issue with CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WINDLORD DOWN.

TELL ME ABOUT AMBERSHAPER
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WINDLORD DOWN.

You won't like it.
You'll hate everybody in your raid who doesn't have an aura for when they're casting amber explosion.
You'll hate your tanks because they refuse to tank the monstrosity against the wall so you'll have to play catch-up while your cooldowns/CS is ticking away after a stomp.
Edited by Jalopy on 11/29/2012 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2lvlcuu.jpg

Eternally petrified and added to my would be home in Orgrimar. Bwaahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
So I've been placed on the side-lines for my guild's raid. Quite upset about this as I have done nothing but help them this xpac and helped them get through DerpSoul even when everyone else was leaving cause that xpac was boring.

None too happy right now. None too happy at all. Whoring myself out to whatever progressive guild will take me. lawl.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ahhhhhh. :)

Our raids are sooo much more enjoyable now that our main tank is gone. Will you look at that, we nearly one shot every boss on farm tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Killed Will, and the first two bosses in HoF tonight. Didn't have time to even pull Garalon, but we had 4 melee so I think pheromones may have been overly complicated.

One of our melee is going to be leveling his mage though, so that will work out nicely.

This is one of those weeks where I wish we raided more than 6 hours per week. There are just so many bosses.... blarga.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WINDLORD DOWN.

You won't like it.
You'll hate everybody in your raid who doesn't have an aura for when they're casting amber explosion.
You'll hate your tanks because they refuse to tank the monstrosity against the wall so you'll have to play catch-up while your cooldowns/CS is ticking away after a stomp.

Lol, but even DBM yells at you in big blue letters. You could literally do it without even having a cast bar... seriously how are people so bad.

It's ok Ganz and Rani. It could be worse. You could be like me and have 2 other terrible dps Warriors in your raid. Then you have to deal with them making Warriors look bad. On the plus side our Warrior tank is a boss.

Speaking of tanking Heroic Elegon isn't that bad. He doesn't really hit for !@#$ lol. My Shield Barrier is absorbing like his whole Breath.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Already bored of this transmog. :/

Wat do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]