Which Rep to Grind for Enchanting

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
I have been searching and searching to try to figure out how to get the new MoP Enchanting Recipes. I am all leveled up to 600, and all I keep hearing is Grind Rep, but which rep do I grind to get the new stuff? I know there are some that are Golden Lotus, but are they all? If not, what's the name of the one that gives Enchanting Recipes? I would like to get working on it...
Thanks in advance for the help! :)
90 Pandaren Monk
most of the patterns are just from the trainer. the 3 good weapon enchants are from shadowpan and the 3 good bracer enchants are from august celestials.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Thorium Brotherhood and Timbermaw! (yes I'm serious)
90 Night Elf Hunter
Start with Golden Lotus to Revered, which will unlock August Celestials and Shado Pan...

those 2 have your recipies.

Edit: You will need Revered with them to get the enchant recipies.
Edited by Sylvyr on 12/1/2012 1:58 PM PST
90 Undead Priest
12/01/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Sylvyr
Start with Golden Lotus to Revered, which will unlock August Celestials and Shado Pan...

You no longer have to reach revered with Golden Lotus to unlock the August Celestials and Shadow Pan. The start quests for August Celestials and Shadow Pan should be on the lower level of your factions Shrine. If you are a tailor however, you will want to get to Honored with Golden Lotus as the Greater Spellthread patters are sold by the Golden Lotus quartermaster and requite honored to purchase.
90 Orc Death Knight
There was no need to bump this outdated thread. It's not like it's a sticky that people are consistently going to for their information.
Edited by Jagatron on 2/5/2014 5:39 AM PST
02/05/2014 05:38 AMPosted by Jagatron
There was no need to bump this outdated thread. It's not like it's a sticky that people are consistently going to for their information.

Why do you care? What does someone bumping a thread have to do with you? Not a thing. This was the first thing to pop up on google while i was looking for answers and it helped.

Stop trolling.
Edited by Traberinie on 2/14/2014 6:23 PM PST
90 Tauren Hunter
02/14/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Traberinie
02/05/2014 05:38 AMPosted by Jagatron

Why do you care? What does someone bumping a thread have to do with you? Not a thing. This was the first thing to pop up on google while i was looking for answers and it helped.

Stop trolling.

Probably the fact that most fo the information in it is incorrect now and if a player comes and starts reading it, most will stop once they find what they are looking for which is usually in the first couple of responses, which, as stated, is incorrect information now...it's the main reason you don't necro a dead thread and instead start your own thread with questions...not to mention it's against the forum rules and can lead to your posting privileges being suspended if you necro post too many threads....
90 Worgen Warlock
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Stop trolling.

Probably the fact that most fo the information in it is incorrect now and if a player comes and starts reading it, most will stop once they find what they are looking for which is usually in the first couple of responses, which, as stated, is incorrect information now...it's the main reason you don't necro a dead thread and instead start your own thread with questions...not to mention it's against the forum rules and can lead to your posting privileges being suspended if you necro post too many threads....

According to the dates posted, all information is correct mate.
Oh and I would consider this thread to be more than a sticky because I searched 'WoW Rep Enchants MoP' in Google and guess what, this thread is #1 on the list.

I already knew I no longer needed to grind rep with Golden Lotus to gain access to both August Celestials and Shado-Pan because I've played this game for a while now. For new players or players who have left the game and returned this information posted (apart from your worthless contribution) is spot on.

Being this is my first toon to take on Enchanting I needed to find out which Faction I needed to grind rep with to get all the end-game enchants. This thread answered my question perfectly, I need to grind rep with the Celestials (I have done Shado-Pan) and for anyone else who searches similar keywords to the ones I did I'm sure they'll come across this thread and find out exactly what they need to know.

Had to edit this,
I'm sure when you're looking for an answer to something and you come across it in a Forum post, you're going to check dates and read the comments to clarify whether or not what the OP has written is correct.
It's ironic you have a go at someone for bumping an old post when in fact you're doing the exact same thing but it a negative way.

Back under your bridge.... Go on!

Meanwhile, this guy is keeping us up to date, thank you good sir.
02/05/2014 05:01 AMPosted by Fantasma
12/01/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Sylvyr

You no longer have to reach revered with Golden Lotus to unlock the August Celestials and Shadow Pan. The start quests for August Celestials and Shadow Pan should be on the lower level of your factions Shrine. If you are a tailor however, you will want to get to Honored with Golden Lotus as the Greater Spellthread patters are sold by the Golden Lotus quartermaster and requite honored to purchase.

One more edit,
Seeing as though this is a very popular search result on Google how about a blue quotes the original OP with the up-to-date answer on the original post. Then any of them people who could be mislead will see a blue post in the OP stating the up-to-date information... Just a thought.
Edited by Koriolanus on 3/26/2014 11:53 AM PDT
90 Worgen Priest
before i hit 90 are there any quest chains that these factions (golden lotus, shado-pan, and august celestials) offer? i know the dailies are unlocked at level 90 but maybe while i grind 85-90 i can also get a head start on these reps.
At 87, you can start questing in Kun-Lai, and after the first several you'll get a breadcrumb to start quests involving the Shado-Pan, which should carry you through to Townlong Steppes and get you to at least Honored.

There aren't really any quest chains for GL or the Celestials, just a smidge of rep from a couple of quests.

If you can get a port to the Shrine of Seven Stars, outside and downstairs are some NPCs for each faction, so you can at least introduce yourself and be able to select them for bonus rep in dungeons.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]