(RP) December Events (add yours!)

90 Pandaren Priest
(( I am doing this each month to keep things up-to-date. Gaythiel's thread is no longer being maintained, but you are welcome to peek at it for some helpful links & tips: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530213052 ))

**You are still WELCOME to post a detailed thread for your event! But be sure to note it here as well so everyone can see the monthly happenings in one place. Thank you!**

A scroll is tacked to a nearby wall. Upon taking a closer look, one would be able to see dates and notes scrawled on it. There are some Pandaren symbols in the upper right corner, and a red stamp signature with a paw is on the bottom right.

(( Use this format for posting your events... or else just submit whatever info you're comfortable with. Including a contact name might help! ))

Date/Time:
Event Name:
Faction:
Notes:

Edited by Jaerika on 12/13/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
**DECEMBER CALENDAR of EVENTS**

"Please check this announcement throughout the month for updates! All are welcome to add their events." - Jae-Rika Emberpaw

December 11th
Trade Caravan - Horde
Starts at Ruins of Altarac in Hillsbrad Foothills, 6:15 (PM server)
(( The first oceanic trade mission for the caravan. The end of the run takes us into the client's own hosted event. See below in the on-going events section for more details. ))

December 18th
"The Kodo" event at 7PM pst - Horde
It will have a game on this night.
(submitted by Noslferatu)

December 19th
A caravan event in Bilgewater at 6:45PM pst. - Horde
This one will not be a trade mission but is part of the progression. (Each event feels as a stand alone but together tells our story.)

December 23rd
The heretic will speak in Brill by the statue at 8:15 PM pst. - Horde

December 23rd & 26th
Marg's 7th Annual Gift Giveaway - Alliance
Goldshire, Elwynn Forest
Hosted by: Margerdria
(( Check out the URL post for more info! ))
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004031267

Edited by Jaerika on 12/13/2012 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
**COMING NEXT MONTH**

(( nothing to share yet! ))

**ON-GOING EVENTS**

Every Tuesday & Thursday
'The Kodo' - Horde (Alliance welcome to come for a drink)
Ratchet Inn, 7 o'clock (PM server)
Hosted by: Zephyr Crew
(( Tavern-type gathering ))

Wednesday & Sunday (odd, skips, then Wed & Sun, so on)
'Gathering' Event - Horde
In and around cities (varies), 5 o'clock (PM server)
Hosted by: The Cartographic Society
(( Drink, karaoke, and a few laughs. ))

Every Other Wednesday
'Trade Mission' - Horde (Alliance may come only if they plan to attack the Caravan)
Ruins of Altaric (ends in different locations every time) , 7 o'clock (PM server)
(( It is a travelling wagon train which you can either join in the act or just watch the show. We are always looking for new trade routes, any group or single soul can hire us. Contact Noslferatu))

Edited by Jaerika on 12/2/2012 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I had the thread name & a few notes in here still labelled as 'November'. Sorry about that. ;-) Bad cutting-and-pasting on my part!

Anyway please help spread the word about this thread, even in Facebook circles, so that RP events can be more publicly known. Let's bring the 'RP' back to our server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hey, last thing about Gathering event, its no longer just bars, its just between cities and sometimes near.

On Tuesday the 11th at 1815 PDT, is the first oceanic trade mission for the caravan. We meet in the Ruins of Altarac in Hillsbrad foothills. The end of the run takes us into the client's own hosted event.
Edited by Noslferatu on 12/2/2012 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thanks Nos. I added/edited. Let me know if I made any errors. Please feel free to continue to hop in here with specific dates/changes to up-coming RP. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
: )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Aw Aleros, what did you delete?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumping - any more RP happenings out there for the month?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The Oceanic caravan event was a hit, thanks all who came for helping the show.

Tue 18th is "The Kodo" event at 7PM pst, It will have a game on this night.
Wed 19th is a caravan event in Bilgewater at 6:45PM pst. This one will not be a trade mission but is part of the progression. (Each event feels as a stand alone but together tells our story.)
Sun 23rd the heretic will speak in Brill by the statue at 8:15 PM pst. : )
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thank you for the update, Nos! I added your listings. :-)

And thanks everyone for being patient as these threads evolve. I really hope that they will help everyone tie in together with more RP for our awesome server!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Jaerika, from your toons current completion, who is winning in Pandarea? Is it about event Horde and Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Here in Pandaria, everyone's a winner! (tm)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Remember, if you take screenshots from any RP you attend, feel free to share on the forums here! I know there's lots of activity on Facebook for RP circles, but there are several out there who aren't involved in that. Let's bring some excitement for RP back to these forums and share what's going on. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
* Cheers loudly
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
And I mean as for Horde and Alliance in story. I haven't been able to do the new content because of the RP happenings, and RL.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Neither side is winning really, in my honest opinion. But I am sure that either side would say differently from their own perspective. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
As soon as you put January up, I will drop a few events on you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks Nos. Won't do that until the last day or so, or the first day of. Thanks for keeping me up-to-date!

Remember everyone, help spread the word. I will continue to develop this each month to help keep us all connected with RP. You are welcome to note whatever you're up to - however 'big' or small!

(If you are not comfortable posting here on the forums, you are welcome to mail me in-game on Jinglz - or you may direct any friends you know to mail me in-game so I can help share RP happenings.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]