Beastmaster's hunt quests - bug/intentional?

90 Blood Elf Priest
The three beastmaster's quests reset upon daily reset.

There is no mention of the reset/limitation anywhere in the text of the quests, nor any duration mention on the items that are purchased to start the quests.

The items stayed in my bag (I had the jet black feather and was in the process of working on goldens) but the quest itself vanished without a trace.

As far as I know, other dailies are limited in sharing by current daily - but don't vanish. Even the quests in Tol Barad are completible over a few days, as are the other dailies.

Either there needs to be something in the text stating "failure to complete before daily server reset will result in quest failure and require a new item to start" or a duration timer - something to alert folks. While the commendations to purchase are plentiful as drops, it's rather disconcerting to be attempting to do these with a hectic schedule and realize they can't be completed on a different day unless the commendations are re-acquired, the traps repurchased, and the quest completed then.

The odd part was the quest ITEMS, ie, feathers, did not vanish - after repurchase of the traps I was able to start where I left off, leading me to believe this behavior wasn't intended.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Same problem here. I purchased all 3 items yesterday and started the quests. Ended up having to log off for the day... come back today and find out my 90 Lion's Landing Commissions were wasted as a result. Not fun.
Edited by Cynosura on 12/2/2012 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]