Heroic Throw

90 Orc Warrior
Oh, I know! Add the chain to heroic throw and make it like the Hookshot from Zelda, and make it sorta like heroic leap xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/04/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Onehundred
Never said it shouldn't happen. Was just pointing out how dual warrior can slug anyone in a global. Will never work in high rating.

That's not what you were pointing out.

12/04/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Onehundred
It's the first time in the history of WoW I ever see double warrior being actually semi-viable in duo arena.

This is what you said. How is that pointing that dual Warrior comps can slug anyone in a global? You even said it was semi-viable and would never work in high rating! What that means it that it is finally on par with all the other classes that run same class 2's that are semi-viable.

What I see when I read that is "Warrior shouldn't be able to do !@#$ running with another Warrior in 2's, they should just immediately roll over and die then the match starts!"

You said,

12/04/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Onehundred
Warrior take so few skills to play now you don't even deserve a usefull situational skill such as Heroic throw since you just can't seem to have a clue about how to use it effectively.

Then you said,

12/04/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Onehundred
Did I say anything take skills? My DK not being my PvP character on a side note. They made panda land 99% passive gameplay.

You comment on how it takes so few skills to play a Warrior that we don't deserve a useful situational skill but according to your second statment when you say Warrior you really mean all classes.

But warrior as always been an healer dependant class. Since it's very beginning. Healers will give them their movement.Why I say it's OP? Because 100% ARP is too much. Passive 3% health per second under 35% is too much. The damage on a non colossus smash debuffed target is where it should be. The damage on a colossus smash debuffed target is too high.

All of this is utterly retarded. In classic and TBC Warrior was very self sufficent. It wasn't till World of Rootscraft started in WotLK that we needed to hug a healer to move. Umm where are you getting that Colossus Smash is 100% ArP? It's 50% on players last I checked 100% on non-player targets. The Second Wind argument again? Really? You can't do 12k dps? You don't have a way to reduce healing on a target? You don't know how to PvP against a Warrior?

12/04/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Ðragønìte
put on a 90 sec cd increase it to %300 wep dmg

While this would add to the usefulness of the ability... eh... would make it extremely situational.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
All I use wet noodle for is when someone is running away and I hope to get a lucky crit. It is kinda worthless for anything except a ranged pull in PvE, or a hilarious kill on someone getting away with almost no health left. I actually think deep wounds ticks for more than a heroic throw. Maybe if we just had the interrupt and not the silence?
Reply Quote
76 Human Warrior
75% Weapon damage, 15 second CD, and applies Deep Wounds. Or remove it totally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/02/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Xisle
You're forgetting it's still very useful for PvE

Eh... Pretty sure it's only good for trash mobs in PvE and easily done without.

Someone didn't get a Brawler's Guild invite, clearly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's pretty weak though, a damage buff on this would be nice. I mean, I use it as a filler off CD anyway, but geez. :/
Reply Quote
I use it to kill totems now.

Or to try to fake a caster into thinking he is silenced.
Edited by Athosmasques on 12/6/2012 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Actually, what they should do is attach a chain to said weapon throw that pulls the target to you, as well as increasing it to 200% weapon damage.

I agree give warriors more mobility they don't have enough.

This from a warlock? Really? Go fear something into oblivion while your dots melt it and DON'T break your fear if you're bored; no need to dot the warrior's forums with your troll dots...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is basically the warrior's version of the Paladin's old school Holy Shock; didn't do too much damage but was a good finisher for those punks who ran away from the duel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I agree give warriors more mobility they don't have enough.

This from a warlock? Really? Go fear something into oblivion while your dots melt it and DON'T break your fear if you're bored; no need to dot the warrior's forums with your troll dots...

Is this really a warrior complaining about fears.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Heroic throw isn't basically anything like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
or you could spell reflect instead
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Eh... Pretty sure it's only good for trash mobs in PvE and easily done without.

Someone didn't get a Brawler's Guild invite, clearly.

Level 7 without ever using the Gag Order glyph.
Edited by Xisle on 12/7/2012 5:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
What are they going to do with this ability now that Gag Order is removed?

30 second cooldown for a 50% weapon damage?

Completely useless for Arms and Fury.

They should put an 8 second root on it.

Actually, what they should do is attach a chain to said weapon throw that pulls the target to you, as well as increasing it to 200% weapon damage.

I can get behind this. I could let my priest become an alt for this warrior move. lol
Edited by Bosspriest on 12/7/2012 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]