[A] RBG Team Recruiting - The Unknowable

90 Human Paladin
We are recruiting alternates and substitutes for our RBG team and possibly to fill a missing spot on our main roster. LOOKING for back-up FC as well.

About us:

This is our second (2nd) season running together as a functional team. Last season we peaked at 1800 with only playing 6 weeks. This season, we expect nothing less than 2400 and are willing to do anything to see that number.

If you are interested contact me in-game or through mail on Chirandra or Eleë (alt + 0235).

Requirements:

• FULL Dreadful or higher

• 5k PvP-Resilience or higher

• 90% attendance

• Willingness to improve yourself all the time

• Able and willing to follow orders

• Have mumble installed and be able to talk (download available at www.mumble.com)

• Ability to stay calm, especially in stressful situations

Current playtimes:

• Every SUNDAY at 8:30 server time.

• We are possibly considering a second (2nd) night or an alternate run on another weekday.

Contact us if interested!
(Our officers include Steadlur, Abaanos, Shibu, Landraal, and Chirandra.)

- <The Unknowable>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd need to work on dreadful or higher but i ran with someone of ur member on a rbg to cap my conquest last week. I am def interested as resto druid pvp. What kind of raiding if any do you do?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yoooooooo this is Soshajr on my second account. Anyways,

I have no FC experience under my belt, but I have plenty of experience as a warrior. If you guys are in dire need of an FC, you can hit me up @ Jarhe#1211. As you can see, I have no CR on this toon lol

but yeah, just wanted to post here just in case you're ever in dire need of a FC

Good luck, played you guys recently. You guys are pretty good
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump. Could use more Pvp enthused players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Interested in xrealm players that meet requirements?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If this is still going and you still need some bodies I would be interested!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]