Topic Christian Raiding Guild - Recruiting now!
GUILD: Revelation Inc // Alliance // Kirin Tor
STYLE: Christian, Family Friendly Raiding guild
Raid Times (all times server time): TBD
What we are currently looking for: Great people that are tired of playing in an offensive and disrespectful atmosphere. We believe you can raid, progress, and have fun without the disrespectful and vicious behavior you find in nearly every other raiding guild. If you enjoy the smut and filth in Trade Chat, this may not be the guild for you. Currently recruiting Level 90, iLvl 463+ Geared players of all classes and specs.
What is Revelation Inc? - Revelation Inc is a Christian-based, family friendly guild on Kirin Tor. If you're tired of the drama in your guild, or just want to meet some great new people, give us a look. We are a growing, Level 25 Guild with a great looking tabard, Facebook page, and Vent.
This is a Family-Friendly, Zero-Drama, fun guild. We have weekly raids, leveling help for lower level toons, and helpful players across the board. It's more about the relationships we have with each other than the game, and we're mostly on a first name basis in guild chat.
We have a dedicated Vent server, and use it for raids and instances. There's always plenty of help and a friendly environment. We actually have several parent-kid and husband-wife teams in our guild. Many of our members have realm or faction transferred to our guild to be a part of us.
Revelation Inc is NOT a hardcore raid guild, but we are a guild that raids consistently. The main difference is the way we treat players in the game. So many guilds will rip you a new one if you're having a bad day, or can't pull 30K on the DPS chart. We are NOT like that, since we know there's a real life person behind every toon. When you give us a try, you'll see how we treat everyone in the guild. As Guild Leader, I don't tolerate anyone treating others with disrespect for any reason. The player is more important than the toon.
We've recently begun our progression in Mists of Pandaria raid content. We are looking for exceptional players to fill some key raid team spots that understand what we're about as a guild first, and as a raid member second. Now is the time to find that guild that treats you like you're an important part of the group, and has the resources to actually conquer the new material. We have a solid group now, and we're looking for more!
Rules are simple:
- No profanity or sex talk is allowed in Guild, Raid, Party or Vent chat. Ever.
- No drama, period. It's a game! Have fun!
- We ask that you be at least 25 years old to join, or have a sponsor or family member over 25 that's already in the guild to vouch for you before you join.
- If you're a non-Christian (we have several) we just ask that you respect the beliefs of others and play the game, and we don't get preachy or force religion on anyone. Let me reiterate....this guild is NOT going to force any religious beliefs on anyone that joins. We have atheists, Jews, Christians ....and we all seem to get along fine.
Our toons come from all walks of life...old, young, and everywhere in between. Ages range from 25 to 70 years old, so there's players of every demographic! As a Christian guild, we're here to provide a safe, fun, and respectful place to play the game, and not have to worry about the smut, filth and offensive content you find in trade chat. Once you join, you'll want to stay!
We're looking forward to hearing from you! Any questions, feel free to ask in game - Baalthazzar - GM. Ask my officers if I'm not online... Jaelraziela. If you can't find us online, send us an ingame mail, and we'll look you up when we log in.
Please mention you saw this on WoW Forums. I will try to check this thread as often as I can. We're looking forward to playing with you!
Baalthazzar - GM Revelation Inc
To answer a few questions we always seem to get:
1. No, you don't have to be Christian to join. There is occasionally some God-talk in Guildchat, though, so you have to be ok with that.
2. Yes, we do accept Demonology Warlocks.
3. Yes, we do accept gay people.
4. Yes, we do accept gay people that play Demonology Warlocks.