Shaman wishlist

100 Troll Shaman
Try to be reasonable. No "Stormstrike does 99999999% more damage" kind of buffs.

- Enh and Ele can cast totems while silenced again.
- Ele has the old astral shift back where it takes reduced damage while silenced/stunned/feared. Rename astral shift to something else like Elemental Warding.
- Unleash lightning glyph is baseline for ele. Ghostwolf glyph is baseline for all shaman. Purge glyph removed.
- Thunderstorm knocks affected targets both up and away so that tiny pebbles no longer negate it.
- Frost shock's cd no longer linked to fire and earth shock for elemental and no longer does damage.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
-I wish ghostcrawler played an ele shammy instead of mage so we could be near the top for once

But on a serious note:

-Undo the no totems during silence nerf
-Passive 20% less dmg while stunned/silenced/feared like back in BC
-Lightning bolt damage buffed
-Chain lightning damage buffed
-Ascendance now only 10 seconds but cd down to 1.5 mins
-Elemental mastery gives the instant cast at the start again
-Shocks on seperate cds
-No penalty for taking the unleashed lightning glyph, having it as a glyph IS the penalty

-Resto shams nerfed without touching ele/enh
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Unleashed Lightning is a passive for Elemental Shamans.
Flame Shock, Earth Shock, and Frost Shock are serperate Cooldowns.
I'd like these two. :)
Edited by Firestream on 12/23/2012 6:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
If you look though Elemental has not been competitive around the top tier players and very few and very good elemental shamans were able to play at a high mmr in arenas for the past 4 seasons. I like what they did with the class lava surge is <3 elemental blast is a great new addition, but it comes down to the fact that i drop dead in seconds from a mage if i have no trinket for a deep freeze warriors are nearly impossible to kite now.
-the old astral shift with 20% damage reduction ( didn't play wow when we had it)
-unleashed lightning as a passive and take off the 5% haste reduction
-buff lightning bolt damage
-give us some sort of silence ( with the nerf to wind shear)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
-I wish ghostcrawler played an ele shammy instead of mage so we could be near the top for once

We are near the top, You clearly aren't playing your Shaman correctly.
Yes.
Will never happen.
- Unleash lightning glyph is baseline for ele.
Pl0x

You are right, I'm not, I'm specced ele for pvp, not resto...
Edited by Buruwolfe on 12/3/2012 1:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
honestly,
-enhance is fine pve but needs a small something for pvp. not quite sure what yet

-ele, my raid spec, needs a tweak in set bonuses as they are garbage from what i remember reading constitute to like 3-4k dps (both bonuses) plus a change in flame shock so we can actually multi dot somewhat and see a dps increase? at the side, i dont really care how its implemented, id prefer not just the standard lightning bolt increase but about 3-5k more single target would be appreciated (if no reworked set bonuses)

not even going to start on ele pvp outside occasional nuke dmg

we actually arent near the top, ill give that the single target disparity between specs is pretty good given the state of icc and cata for us. i consider myself quite good at ele shammys when im focusing but from what ive noticed, outside of stomping raid finder i will always lose out within a few K dps to similar geared people in my raid group - (recently tweaked hunter, afflic lock, mage) not that this is a problem tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm really suprsed they neve made it so lava burst increased the duration of flame shock by say, 3 seconds (old set bonus).

I'd prefer if blizzard pushed all ofthe constant forum whiners into the proverbial boat of reroll land, !@#$s old.
Edited by Lif on 12/3/2012 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
50% increased flame shock dot damage for elemental.

15% reduced magic damage taken for elemental.

So basically slighly more single target, but much better multidoting.
Reply Quote

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Slowfall. That is all I really want. Thrall had one in the siege of UC way back when in wrath, and I see no reason why we can't have one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Imagine you take a little Fiat 500 with 1500hp. Fast as hell, right? But how will it do against an F1 car? Its the same concept. No matter how much skill you have as Elemental, some classes impossible to kill. As of right now it's most classes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd like to see Enhancement get some kind of execute. Also, re work Earth Shield to possibly provide an AoE heal around the tank when it's been procced.
Reply Quote
It's very discouraging to see other classes, with gear similar to mine, get hits bigger than my crits.

There is such a gap between elemental and other classes it's insane.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
My wishlist! :)

1. Ghost Wolf glyph now baseline

2. New! : Glyph of Ghost Wolf: Shifting into Ghost Wolf will remove all movement impairing effects and increase movement speed by 70% for 2 sec. This effect can only be triggered while affected by a movement impairing effect. 20 sec internal cd.

3. Windwall: Surrounds the Shaman in a powerful wall of wind, that makes him/her untargetable by enemies. While this ability is active, the shaman cannot use spells or attacks, however they can use totems. Lasts for 8 sec. Usable at all times. 5 min cd.

-Talents-

1. Natures Guardian: Whenever a damaging attack brings you below 30% health, your maximum health is increased by 25%, damage taken is reduced by 25%, and you recieve 50% increased healing for 10 sec. In addition your threat level towards the attacker is reduced. This effect cannot occur more often than once every 45 sec.

2. Stone Bulwark: Protects the shaman in a shield that Absorbs xxx + (xxx% of SP) damage for 15 sec. 45 sec cd.
* (Passive): Reduces damage taken from all sources by 15%, increases Stamina by 10%, and reduces the duration of movement impairing effects on the shaman by 30%.

3. Astral Shift: Seek haven by shifting partially into the elemental planes, granting immunity to stuns and silences, removing them from the Shaman, and reducing damage taken by 50% for 8 sec. 3 min cd.

Of course all numbers can be tweaked. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
More Survivabilty for ele and enhance. Getting beat down by everyone is really annoying. Maybe in the form of no silence during ascendance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just undo the totem nerf. I'm not conjuring a totem, I'm dropping one. They took out our survivability when they did that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I want to see a finishing move put in for both enhance and ele, for use when target is at or below 20-25%. theres a long list of finishing moves for other classes but we seem to have been overlooked.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

But on a serious note:

-Passive 20% less dmg while stunned/silenced/feared like back in BC
-Lightning bolt damage buffed
-Chain lightning damage buffed
-Elemental mastery gives the instant cast at the start again
-Shocks on seperate cds
-No penalty for taking the unleashed lightning glyph, having it as a glyph IS the penalty

-Resto shams nerfed without touching ele/enh

Either buffed or have the casting time reduced. Such a long cast for such a weak spell.
Edited by Sixpines on 12/4/2012 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep... I thought Eleys needed a buff in cata- I was at 1700ish and now can't even break 1600. Fortunately I level'd up my pally very fast after the first 4 weeks of Pandaria.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]