(H) Blackwater Tribe is new and recruiting!

90 Troll Shaman
Kaelsy paced back and forth in the Tall Tower of Desolation Hold. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she made her way to the sole window in the tower, hoping to cool off. She gripped the newly drafted parchment tightly and let out a heavy sigh. Written on the parchment was an adventure into the unknown..a call to her fellow Horde to join her, starting from practically nothing. She was nervous and could barely stand still. Her mind was clouded but she focused on the goals ahead. Smirking, the Shaman knew she would likely need to find a new home for the Tribe. Not very many bodies could fit comfortably in the hot tower of the Hold....well...not living ones. She had stacked several dead Alliance bodies up there in the past but breathing creatures produce more heat. She began mulling the difference between the two in her head before quickly coming back to the task at hand.

She knew the risks that awaited her. She knew that not many Horde would be willing to start from nothing and build an incredible Tribe...but she didn't want those Horde. What the Troll needed were the ones willing to take that risk as well. To seek out new life...and boldy go where no Horde had gone before. With the raging battles on the Landing Zone, Kaelsy felt it needed to build another Tribe to aide her brothers and sisters already locked in battle. She confidently walked outside, greeting Innkeeper Lhakkad on the way. "YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME!?!?!" he bellowed out. Kaelsy turned around and raised her right hand with her palm motioning down. "No....Innkeeper" she smiled "Please, I was simply saying hi." she said. "BLOOD AND THUNDER!!!!!" The Innkeeper screamed. She summoned her newly tamed Cloud Serpent and whispered into it's ear before heading to Orgrimmar. Once landed, she straightened herself and provided her beautiful mount a treat before dismissing it. She walked confidently through the crowd and made her way to the announcement board.

"Greetings, my fellow Horde. We are the Blackwater Tribe....and we seek you to bolster our ranks for the fight against the Alliance!" A crudely drawn sketch of Kaelsy pointing at the respective reader was below the text. "That should do it!" she exclaimed. She then made her way into the shadows to watch everyone's reaction to the new parchment.

-----------------------

Well met, friends!

I am Kaelsy....and this is the newly formed Blackwater Tribe. We are starting from scratch and seeking to build an amazing guild with the help of you! This is what we are about;

Roleplay - Blackwater Tribe will be a medium RP guild. We do not expect in-character gchat but mature and respectable guild chat is expected. Witty exchanges preferred! We do expect players to conduct themselves in a roleplay manner while out in the world. We request players to fight honorably within the RP community. Meaning no camping, no spitting and no general rude behavior. We will be hosting RP events such as bar nights for social time, and jousting tournaments for fun events, that can yield you profit if you perform well. Random nights of campfires in random zones may also occur.

PvE - While PvE is not my personal preference, I still enjoy getting into dungeons for a change of pace. We do not expect PvE raiding to be part of our weekly schedule at this time.

PvP - As the roster grows, RBG's will be in consideration. I enjoy getting my weekly conquest through arena and I hope all members will stay active together in arena and BGs to help eachother with their respective points. I do have contacts with other Horde guilds that often call for spots in RBGs, so filling in with them would be an option.

WPvP - As a newly formed RP guild, we will be partaking in large quantities of WPvP. I have long standing relationships with several GMs across Emerald Dream, including Alliance GMs. RP-WPvP events will be organized and battles with our Alliance allies will ensue. These campaigns take time to organize, so patience and a desire for good RP battles is needed. We will also be fighting alongside fellow Horde guilds with common goals in mind.

Old Content/Transmog - Once a week, we will set up old content runs. This will yield members achievements, mounts, and transmog (and some gold!) it will also give you the ability to see content you may not have gotten to experience. The amount of runs will depend on how membership grows.

Community - I have been playing WoW for several years and like many, I love a close guild. People who do everything together, hang out in vent and enjoy the game as a whole together. With that said, I'm seeking mature players. Players who can take a lose and learn from it. Raging and drama will be dealt with in short manner. We are here to enjoy the game and our time away from IRL issues. Blackwater Tribe will always welcome casual players who may not have a lot of time to dedicate to the game like they use to.

Please whisper me! or shoot me an in-game mail if I'm not online!
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((Good luck!))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
((Thank you!

We are recruiting all levels, races and classes that are interested!

Whisper myself, Aartsengel, or Thajester for more information!

))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump! Can't wait to see what you guys bring to the RP-PvP community.
Edited by Avici on 12/12/2012 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
We will bring nothing but fear and pain to you and your kind, Paladin! We have begun devising strategic plans to root you from your little rat holes in Arathi. I suggest you prepare yourselves for whats to come.

((<3!!))
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We will bring nothing but fear and pain to you and your kind, Paladin! We have begun devising strategic plans to root you from your little rat holes in Arathi. I suggest you prepare yourselves for whats to come.

((<3!!))

Hey. Yo.

They're not rat holes. They're very spacious. These are the holes of an animal at least the size of a opossum or badger.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Kaelsy,
I have a quick question for you. Do you believe it's unethical to directly recruit a candidate currently employed by a competitor?
Looking forward to hearing from you
Love,
Mom
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kaelsy,
I have a quick question for you. Do you believe it's unethical to directly recruit a candidate currently employed by a competitor?
Looking forward to hearing from you
Love,
Mom

What, exactly, could ethically unsound about this? It's not like you're tempting some poor, half-witted husband away from his wife's loving embrace.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Hey. Yo.

They're not rat holes. They're very spacious. These are the holes of an animal at least the size of a opossum or badger.

Big enough.....for....Avici's head, even?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
((I was hoping my poke at Avici would draw more a reaction!

....and back to the top!

We are still seeking great people to build our ranks! All levels, classes and races are welcome to join us and share in our insanity!))
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Hey. Yo.

Big enough.....for....Avici's head, even?

Avici isn't allowed in the holes until he's potty trained.

Bless the little guy's heart, he's trying.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
[quote]

Avici isn't allowed in the holes until he's potty trained.

Bless the little guy's heart, he's trying.

I hear simple tasks such as potty training only get harder as you get older. May be a lost cause!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Teirvel sat on a mushroom deep in a cave a dim light illuminating the book he was reading. Gibrik sleeping in the corner mumbled and started squirming. Teirvel shook his head "Trying to shoot fireballs in his sleep again."
Teirvel closed his book and started eating a near moldy peach he pulled from his robes. Speaking to himself he looked down at the bite he had taken. "Where is that Troll? Should have been here hours ago." Sighing and taking another bite Teirvel spoke spitting chunks of peach everywhere and laughed. "She probably blew herself up. Hope the book is still alright."

-Kaelsy, when you get on come find me I forgot a couple things I wanted to mention to you. Ill be in my fortress of solitude.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Kaelsy came screeching to a halt just short of the "Fortress of Solitude", as the Undead creature liked to refer to it. Her boots still smoldering from the burst of rocket fuel, she made her way into the secluded cove. Teirvel was perched upon the largest mushroom of the cove, grinning wickedly with juices running from his maw. Small chunks of rotten peach were strewn before him and the smell not too pleasant. Teirvel was truly a ghastly sight to behold but the Shaman had come to accept his lack of personal hygiene....

"Now then, let's get to business.....You have summoned me, again" she said with a hint of impatience. "What do you have up that sleeve of yours now?"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Vrek rode slowly back to the Broken Tusk Inn, taking in everything he had just read. Thoughts, memories, and nightmares alike flooded his mind as he walked to his room. Placing his axe next to the bed and removing his armor, Vrekbegan the daunting task of cleaning himself. Keeping the rot away was vital to everyday life and fitting in for Vrek, and making sure his soldiers could handle being close enough to him for conversation was almost essential for him.

The news of this.... Blackwater Tribe surfacing had given the death knight a glimpse of hope in the war that was coming. A glimpse of hope that he rarely had. Being neither alive nor dead had worn on the Tauren and post had sparked something that he hadn't noticed in a long time... a sense of honor.

Laying down on the cot the Tauren came to a simple conclusion.... talk to this "Kaelsy" and see where he and his men would fit in.
Edited by Legènd on 1/25/2013 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
I will have your head soon enough troll!
Edited by Avici on 12/12/2012 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bump! These spaces used as bumps are for future use of rp stories because I do not like to bump by saying bump by infact putting something worth my time to write.
Edited by Teirvel on 12/14/2012 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/12/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Avici
I will have your head soon enough troll!

'Those are some bold words for a one-eyed fat Paladin!'

((LOL Love True Grit. Bump!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]