Where's the Trillium?

90 Tauren Druid
As stated, I've been doing quite a bit of mining lately and just haven't come across much, if any at some points. Anyone have any 'good paths' where they've had more success?

Was the intent for trillium nodes to be as rare as Pyrite? For me, it seems it has a much rarer spawn than pyrite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just a FYI. Alchs can convert 10 ghost iron bars into one Trillium bar. No CD on it from what I saw. So all that Ghost Iron we get that is every where is really a ton of Trillium in your bags....if ya got a alch alt or friend.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks, will check when I get home - this toon is my alchemist
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I havent found a spot that is always trillium like i found spots in cata for pyrite. Dread wastes and Townlong seem to have more of it than other zones.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I always have great luck in Kun-Lai near the cave ((And in the cave)) with the yetis is great for trillium, same with the Tu Shen Burial Ground in Vale.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I actually get far more trillium by fishing than mining for some reason. It also seems to come much more evenly distributed than when mining.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
There's usually a node or two when I do a circuit of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Trillium is in Townlong Steppes and Dread Wastes, and then you can also find it anywhere lvl 90 stuff is, including the island where Cloud Serpent dailies are, the Vale, and the mountain range where you do most of the Tiller dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's a lot easier to just transmutate ghost iron.
Probably cheaper too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]